Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Spidey today. Haven't had a chance to really mess with him, I just got him out of the box and put him in his stand. My son said he looks funky :monkey2

Although I am more of a DC fan I am loving my Marvel hot Toys collection: Blade, Logan, Thor, Ghost Rider, Spider-Man, Iron Man. I need to get me a Black Widow and wait impatiently for Captain America.

Luis

Hey he is still pretty kewl. The 3 Spidermen, Hulk and Iron Man were all great from that line, the rest . . . . .

Still have a box full of them in the attic.

I thought Dr. Doom was pretty cool looking too. I had a lot of these to... Sold them all off a few years ago.

So I massaged that undershirt to go up more towards the shoulder and it smoothed out the shoulder so now its just like the other shoulder.People, FUTZ with it first. Its not broken.

Your Spidey got a massage...that's what I would call pampering your toys!

Got him yesterday. He's great. The poses you can do seem limitless. Makes me want to get a better, more flexible stand.

IMG_7494-1.jpg

BBTS got theirs in, very surprised. So surprised I didn't have any funds on that credit card :doh

..off to the bank in the pissing down rain for me then!

:panic::panic:

Also runs to bank account :chase, but not in the rain because I do online banking :lol

We were both thinking BBTS would be late with this, happy we were both wrong :hi5:

Just opened this tonight. Really impressed on how great this turned out. The suit is excellent and the articulation is quite good. This has become kind of a sleeper favorite of mine. If on the fence on this one I'd jump on it before he's like Logan or Leonidas, $$$.

Bingo!

Yup. What I did with mine was I rolled up the the outer sleeves (the red suit's sleeve) so that the black sleeve (cloth in between the suit and the arm) is exposed. Then I wiggled the black undershirt sleeve up towards the shoulder til the bulge on the shoulder disappeared. Then I rolled the outer suit's sleeve back down.

No concerns with screwing up the "cobwebs" doing that?

Nice. :cool:

I dig the pose.

Last edited:
Better quality

https://youtu.be/Y_0E7xWvEhU?hd=1

Yeah, this figure is fragile though. My webbing has already snapped in two places. (upper arm)From just inserting hands and handling. Had to use some real small amounts of super glue to fix it. Otherwise very impressive figure to look at, although i'm afraid to do any real dynamic poses......yet.

I might have to get the black one just cause of how nice this is. Impressive figure!!

Better quality

https://youtu.be/Y_0E7xWvEhU?hd=1

Yeah, this figure is fragile though. My webbing has already snapped in two places. (upper arm)From just inserting hands and handling. Had to use some real small amounts of super glue to fix it. Otherwise very impressive figure to look at, although i'm afraid to do any real dynamic poses......yet.

I might have to get the black one just cause of how nice this is. Impressive figure!!

:horror :horror :horror

Wasn't really that big of deal. In fact i'm sure we'll hear more about this as more and more people get their figs and pose them. It's the nature of the beast though with such a figure.

i tried doing the poses on the cement stand, but didn't want to force the figure. anyway, this is what i got for now. no real problems with the figure so far. only nitpick is the black undersuit on the left arm was sticking out at the end a good 1/4 of an inch long so i just cut it clean off.

i tried doing the poses on the cement stand, but didn't want to force the figure. anyway, this is what i got for now. no real problems with the figure so far. only nitpick is the black undersuit on the left arm was sticking out at the end a good 1/4 of an inch long so i just cut it clean off.

:horror :horror :horror

Back