Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And also for the Spidey fan, here are pics of the upcoming Captain Action Spider-Man. While not on par with the HT it will be about $120 less. :lol Not a bad looking comic figure.

CA-SpiderMan-no-logo.jpg

Spidey and son:

DSC_0107.jpg

DSC_0111.jpg

Got mine today but I think I am going to try get a replacement. Anyone else have incredibly poor stitching on the left arm and side of the figure? Right side is stitched up good and tight but this is what the left arm looks like.

Left arm stitching
p1060087s.jpg

VS
Right arm stitching
p1060089d.jpg
Mine actually looks pretty similar to this. Probably not uncommon.

Just got my shipping info from Fanboy! Spidey is coming home on Friday!

(P.S. I hope the stitching isn't like that guys above...that will suck a big ashhole)

After reading all those Toy Fare magazines, I could see Mego Spidey doing some sadistic damage to Hot Toys Spidey. After all these years, that figure still has attitude. It would probably get jealous and "kill" the Hot Toys version. Retroactive abortion if you will.

And also for the Spidey fan, here are pics of the upcoming Captain Action Spider-Man. While not on par with the HT it will be about $120 less. :lol Not a bad looking comic figure.

CA-SpiderMan-no-logo.jpg

I have the orignal Captian Action Spiderman and will be added this one to my collection.

Snapped off a wrist peg. That's broken webbing and a wrist peg for me so far. Don't really care about the pegs to be honest. And the webbing was and easy glue fix.

Delicate figure is delicate.

Snapped off a wrist peg. That's broken webbing and a wrist peg for me so far. Don't really care about the pegs to be honest. And the webbing was and easy glue fix.

Delicate figure is delicate.

Don't say that,mine will be here this afternoon. I'm hoping for an action pose, his place is already waiting for him between Thor and Wolverine.

Out of all the Hot Toys figures I've ever owned, this definitely has the "safest" feel to it when posing in different positions. I've always thought that one of the three main Avengers guys would be my favorite figure this year, but this Spider-Man has completely blindsided me and wow is all I can say to describe it.
DSC02573.jpg

DSC02575.jpg

DSC02582.jpg

DSC02586.jpg

Got mine today but I think I am going to try get a replacement. Anyone else have incredibly poor stitching on the left arm and side of the figure? Right side is stitched up good and tight but this is what the left arm looks like.

Left arm stitching
p1060087s.jpg

VS
Right arm stitching
p1060089d.jpg

Mine is similar. Since the suit is sewn on to the figure and some exterior stitching has to be done to do that I bet they'll all look like that.

Mine will be here Thursday, I'm sort of excited. There have only been a few pics in here that have sold me on it and it's these,

spiderman.jpg

P1060673.jpg

11070400035b7d1af13bd60.jpg

58996019841a63e75bd9b.jpg

1107040003f51a968d426a8.jpg

11070222283ef1076c03dceedf.jpg

11070100572330e22e2cc16ff3.jpg

12271d64.jpg

And that doesn't even scratch the surface of all the pictures that have been shown of it so far in this thread.Everything else makes this release iffy. I'm worried about possible quality control issues, especially with the fabric suit, specifically the hemming and stitching. I don't know, it seems like a complicated figure to make with high chances of issues.

I expect it to be better in hand but my opinion keeps swaying in both directions. Sometimes it looks perfect and real, other times it looks REALLY funky and toyish. I really hope mine turns out okay.

I couldn't agree more. It took me up until yesterday to order it. I swayed back and forth too. Hopefully, it will be like how Thor was. Pics didn't do it justice.

Just want to confirm that my Spidey also has the shoddy left arm stitching. I hadn't even noticed though, and it isn't obvious, so I could really care less.

Back