Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mag,

your pictures are awesome, he looks great. :clap

I don't see anything wrong with him, not on the head or drawers :lol

Thanks. :)

I hope I get over the droopy drawers! :panic:

Unduly fragile? First time I read that expression used to describe him. I know I said he was delicate, mean to handle him with care and not just paw him. Reports of broken webbing, snagged cloth and broken wrist pins aside. These figures, all Hot Toy figure need to be handle gingerly. But Spiderman is posable, just think greater care needs to be given with him to make the enjoyment last. Nothing more heartbreaking then to have something go wrong with one of your high end figures.

Yeah, I'm the first to use that phrase. I just hate seeing people say 'I'll pose him once and never touch him again'. This figure can handle a lot more than that.

I'm just glad that I can sew. ;)

Can you sew the crotch tighter on mine?

Got mine yesterday and immediately started bending and twisting him to try to get cool poses. After 5 mins. I said if I don't quit, I'm going to break something. Figure there'll be a few folks talking about broken bits and limbs on this figure.

Got mine yesterday and immediately started bending and twisting him to try to get cool poses. After 5 mins. I said if I don't quit, I'm going to break something. Figure there'll be a few folks talking about broken bits and limbs on this figure.

There are a few Spidey poses you can do, but they rarely look like they're supposed to. It's the spread of the legs that kills the articulation in this figure :(

i'm gonna try and stick to a ground pose, instead of an aerial one

I got a few nice poses, but I started to think I was pushing my luck. I still think he looks great. I use a clear stand to pose him atop of the building piece.

Left arm stitching
p1060087s.jpg

VS
Right arm stitching
p1060089d.jpg
Wow. All those bicep curls and tricep extensions are causing Spidey some problems :monkey1

Would appreciate a little bit of help from folks who've recieved Spidey. Is the shipping weight much higher than the regular HT releases? BBTS quotes it as 6.19lb. Planning to get Todd with it, but I guess it is heavier than Spidey! International shipping for such heavy stuff is a killer : (

Yeah, I'm the first to use that phrase. I just hate seeing people say 'I'll pose him once and never touch him again'. This figure can handle a lot more than that.

Yes it can, in the right hands. Hence the phrase, gingerly. I myself got him in a great pose and when I get bored of it may change it. But don't feel the need to to try and see how many ways I can pose him now. With so many great photos of other collectors I can see it without the risk.

By the way with the pose I have him in now there's no 'droopy pants' :clap
I copied an aerial one from here on the forum, but don't want to look for it. I'll take a photo later, you'll recognize it I'm sure.

Last edited:
GOt mine yesterday, i really like him i was surprised how rubbery he felt with all the webbing on him though heh. I wish he cam with a flight stand like the ironman releases have.

Cool pix, he looks super red almost glowing there. With the black bg that really pops, and hides the stitching too which looks great.

damn great shots, V:hi5: Seriously, I woke up this morning like a kid on Christmas day just to stare at mine:cuckoo: If this isn't one of the figures of the year, then I don't know what is

Back