Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also just got this. Amazing figure. Looks just like the movie, except a miniature man in a suit. One thing is annoying me though. I hate to go OCD, but his right eye is touching the middle webbing on his face (ie. eyes are not centred).. what can I say, I am a face guy :rotfl
Any suggestions? :)

I think if you go back a few pages someone gave suggestions on popping out the goggles, allowing you to move the mask around a bit. But don't take my word for it...I might be remembering wrong.

Also just got this. Amazing figure. Looks just like the movie, except a miniature man in a suit. One thing is annoying me though. I hate to go OCD, but his right eye is touching the middle webbing on his face (ie. eyes are not centred).. what can I say, I am a face guy :rotfl

spideyhead.jpg

The eyes come off so you can move the mask over, just carefully pull them straight out

Mine was the same way. Just gently move down the mask under the eye (that's what I did). Or you can remove the eye and futz it like others have done.

I think if you go back a few pages someone gave suggestions on popping out the goggles, allowing you to move the mask around a bit. But don't take my word for it...I might be remembering wrong.

Thanks guys! :) Yeah I noticed some people had taken the eyes our, but was concerned b/c of the holes in the suit where the eyes are, I just thought it may have been positioned wrong.. but just gently move it as you have done Betty.. Thx again

The eyes come off so you can move the mask over, just carefully pull them straight out

Cool thx.. awesome community here

spideyhead.jpg

It's pretty simple, tug the web away from the top of the eyes, pointiest corners and get your fingernail under there and pop the eyes off.

I am jealous of yours though, i was ok with the neck stitching on mine until i just saw yours.

M.

The mask on mine was off a bit too. I was able to gently manuever the mask with out taking the eyes out. You might give it a try.

Thanks guys! :) Yeah I noticed some people had taken the eyes our, but was concerned b/c of the holes in the suit where the eyes are, I just thought it may have been positioned wrong.. but just gently move it as you have done Betty.. Thx again

Cool thx.. awesome community here

xQ4RM.jpg

The mask on mine was off a bit too. I was able to gently manuever the mask with out taking the eyes out. You might give it a try.

Will try this 1st

It's pretty simple, tug the web away from the top of the eyes, pointiest corners and get your fingernail under there and pop the eyes off.

I am jealous of yours though, i was ok with the neck stitching on mine until i just saw yours.

M.

lol sorry for that

and thanks for that :D

my only issueis mine has a few joints that could be a little tighter. the mid-torso joint, and the forward/backward movement of the hips.

they're not Indy loose, but they could be tighter.

Tomorrow is Spider-day. Also gotta go buy books and a TI-84 Plus calculator for my class as I'm going back to college. That stuff is expensive.

Tomorrow is Spider-day. Also gotta go buy books and a TI-84 Plus calculator for my class as I'm going back to college. That stuff is expensive.

I hear you there. I'm starting my last year soon (hopefully my last.) Can't wait to be done with buying notes and books. :lol

my only issueis mine has a few joints that could be a little tighter. the mid-torso joint, and the forward/backward movement of the hips.

they're not Indy loose, but they could be tighter.

Wahh, that comment made me so confused. Thought you meant that HT Jones was already out. What does "Indy loose" mean?

Back