Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wahh, that comment made me so confused. Thought you meant that HT Jones was already out. What does "Indy loose" mean?

The prometheus body on Sideshow's Indy was notoriously loose jointed, to the point where he could barely stand up straight.

Thanks, here's a few more -

DSC_0452-4.jpg

Where'd you get the black stand? Looks like it holds Spidey up pretty well.

I haven't needed to do this in a while, but looks like spidey's going to need it.

that, or i need to get lucky on my quest for set of pegs for each set of hands.

I'm thinking about taking some flesh colored pegs and soaking them in red dye overnight and seeing if the color takes. Might just be easier to paint them though.

I'm thinking about taking some flesh colored pegs and soaking them in red dye overnight and seeing if the color takes. Might just be easier to paint them though.

I think if you add acetone to the mix it makes it dye plastic. do a google search for "acetone dyeing transformers" and some threads will come up. all those sites are block at work so I can't get a link for you.

Thanks, here's a few more -

DSC_0444-6.jpg

DSC_0446-6.jpg

DSC_0450-5.jpg

DSC_0452-4.jpg

DSC_0453-2.jpg

DSC_0457-1.jpg

DSC_0459-1.jpg

DSC_0461-2.jpg

I'm really happy with this figure. I see small issues here and there but nothing that bothers me - it's a tricky costume because the simplicity makes it much easier to spot an error. I imagine most people will be able to find something that doesn't line up if they look long enough.

Bad

Ass

Photos

:clap

I think if you add acetone to the mix it makes it dye plastic. do a google search for "acetone dyeing transformers" and some threads will come up. all those sites are block at work so I can't get a link for you.

Yeah, I was thinking if acetone was used, it would make the plastic porous so the dye would take. It might make for a fun Saturday afternoon experiment.

Back