Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is waiting for me on my front porch! Can't wait to get home! And I'm getting a new camera in a few minutes so I'll be posting pics soon! :yess:

Nikon D7000 - Gonna test it out for a few days and if it's not up to par then I'll return it and get something a little better. Any experience with it?

This figure is a PITA to photograph properly. With the silver webbing and somewhat shiny suit its hard to get the colors to show properly. Anyway, here are some quick shots I took. Didn't want to screw with the webbing as I don't have any good stands for aerial poses and and worries about breaking either wrist joints or the webbing...

P1010039.jpg

P1010035.jpg

P1010032.jpg

P1010030.jpg

P1010023.jpg

P1010018.jpg

P1010017.jpg

P1010016.jpg

P1010021.jpg

P1010014.jpg

Nikon D7000 - Gonna test it out for a few days and if it's not up to par then I'll return it and get something a little better. Any experience with it?

A friend of mine just got that Nikon. Seems like a nice camera. I have a Canon Rebel xsi that I really like. That's what I took all of my Spidey pics with.

Your best photos yet Nick!!! :thud:

Your photo skills now match your MvC skills :clap

WOW, just WOW! :drool

Thank you sir, however, my MVC skills have changed a bit since you last played so I'm gonna have to up my camera skills lol

I am going to mess around some more with Spidey and once my Medicom stands come in I'll do some fancier poses and maybe include some other Marvel characters and some wisecracks from Spidey :D

it looks like he is coming monday for me! I am so excited! That means I can pick up a new Detolf tomorrow and have a home for him by monday.

Just now watching Spider-Man 2 with my Nephews, i got just as misty-eyed watching Spidey save aunt-may from Doc Ock that i did watching Superman save Lois and catch the chooper.

Best Spidey film yet

This figure is a PITA to photograph properly. With the silver webbing and somewhat shiny suit its hard to get the colors to show properly. Anyway, here are some quick shots I took. Didn't want to screw with the webbing as I don't have any good stands for aerial poses and and worries about breaking either wrist joints or the webbing...

P1010039.jpg

P1010014.jpg

Great shots! You captured the colors really well! :clap

Back