Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got him a few hours ago! Check out my full photo-review here!

Here are a few pics!

Hot+Toys+Spider-Man+3+049.JPG

I got that exact same Norden cabinet from Ikea, mostly full of figures :hi5:

I'm more interested in going from flesh to blue......

It should be the exact same as dyeing fabrics. so long as the color you're dyeing is darker then the starting color, you should be good. I will try to find the link over at TFW2005.com for the tutorial for dyeing plastic when I get home.

I gotta try that! Is he just suspended, Nick??????????

Fishing line going through a hole in the top :D

Spidey looks awesome.

But I see that you still have bad arm pose with Thor :tap :slap

The whole shelf is getting rearranged today or tomorrow so I'll post an updated picture afterward.

I have a similar pose going for him too.. but I get worried that the websling might break because of how heavy he is =X

I'm using fishing line so I think it should be able to support a figure that only weighs a pound-ish.

It should be the exact same as dyeing fabrics. so long as the color you're dyeing is darker then the starting color, you should be good. I will try to find the link over at TFW2005.com for the tutorial for dyeing plastic when I get home.

Kewl. I would like to know the proper way to do it right out of the gate rather than messing up much needed pegs.

Yes, Collector, Standard, Substandard all relates to the packaging. If it doesn't matter why charge. If Collector is more money, Standard is retail, then Substandard should be less. Don't want this to be a big 'ole debate, just something that irks me nothing more.

It's more about customer expectation than anything else. I appreciate their attempt to let me know what I'm paying for as opposed to most places that consider anything they pull out of the case to be "mint" because it's new. I don't think there's a single shop running that would offer a discount on a brand new HT figure because the box is dinged up, but at least BBTS acknowledges reality.

Back