Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The black fabric on mine was peaking through also,

Here's an easy mod... Gather a liitle more of the black fabric, stuff the fabric into the wrist hole peg, re-insert the peg. The fabric would not protrude more than the TT forearm.

The fabric was too far down on my left arm as well. This caused the shoulder to look weird. MOST of these figures have this problem.

Don't cut off the excess. Don't stuff it into the wrist hole.

You need to work that black fabric sleeve back up the arm where it's supposed to be, so that the shoulder looks right. It takes a lot of patient lifting and pulling (otherwise known as "futzing") but it can be done. And if my experience is typical, once you get it up where it belongs it stays put.

I got my Medicom stlye stands in the mail today, heres a couple of pics ............

IMG_7642.jpg

IMG_7639.jpg

Looks great! Good to know they hold up IM as well. :)

I can't see Hot Toys making ANOTHER Spider-man from the series, because this is a masterpiece on its own and with the black Spider-man coming out, I think that is where they will draw the line..you can't make a DX because he has no accessories in the first place. But I can see them doing Green Goblin and Venom.

P.S. the black Spider-man will probably have a Tobey sculpt!

Not telling you about your figure...telling you about every single Spidey. Everyone who has one can tell you that the issues you said are mistakes, are the way every single one is. I have two in hand and both needed the suit to be adjusted so the black undersuit was in the right place. Both of mine have the "missing" web on the top of the head. Its like that because of the curve of the head and the seam. Both have the "gaps" of web on the neck because of the seam again.

Granted some of these figures are better than others as there would be on anything that is stitched this much but yours is not defective unless everyone's is defective.

Instead of getting defensive right away you might want to actually listen to people or ask questions before complaining about stuff.

if you can't exchange it anyway what's the point of complaining? Return it or keep it. Buy another if you do return it and hope its stitching a tiny bit better...

I'm sorry. How did you adjusted it exactly?

I'm sorry. How did you adjusted it exactly?

The fabric was too far down on my left arm as well. This caused the shoulder to look weird. MOST of these figures have this problem.

You need to work that black fabric sleeve back up the arm where it's supposed to be, so that the shoulder looks right. It takes a lot of patient lifting and pulling (otherwise known as "futzing") but it can be done. And if my experience is typical, once you get it up where it belongs it stays put.

Here you go.

Should we be actually concerned about the rubber peeling off or even deteriorating on this figure? Even though I've POed, after reading Michael's review I'm going to be constantly paranoid now :lol

Okay so in awe of how cool this figure is, I got him out of the box just for a few days to admire. After getting him out three different times I couldn't resist. He's just amazing. After all they do call him the amazing Spider-Man do they not? That was chessy. :lol

Now when does the black version, Venom and the REAL Green Goblin come out? By real I mean the Goblin that isn't the craptacular New Goblin. The black version is the only "confirmed" one right? From the pics shown at SDCC I do believe?

We've got the mold for the costume now, after Symbiote Spidey watch this be next...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRhze-CEdcU&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRhze-CEdcU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

:lol :lol :lol

Is the undersuit all one piece or are there separate sleeves that need to be adjusted in the shoulder area? I just want to figure out which direction to move the fabric (up or down the shoulder)

I've been reading some issues that owners have had with the pegs. Any advice on how to properly remove the pegs from the hands, so that I can switch them out?

I know it was mentioned before, but can't remember where the post was.

Bump. Any advice? ^^^ I'm not the most experience with these things. :lol

Okay so in awe of how cool this figure is, I got him out of the box just for a few days to admire. After getting him out three different times I couldn't resist. He's just amazing. After all they do call him the amazing Spider-Man do they not? That was chessy. :lol

Now when does the black version, Venom and the REAL Green Goblin come out? By real I mean the Goblin that isn't the craptacular New Goblin. The black version is the only "confirmed" one right? From the pics shown at SDCC I do believe?

Not to be a jerk, but for like i think hundredth time, HT's currently only has the Spider-Man 3 license... so don't even hold your breathe for a Goblin figure... Sad but true. :(

M.

Back