Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Pose , The Wall Crawler

spidermanpose009.jpg

spidermanpose008.jpg

spidermanpose007.jpg

spidermanpose006.jpg

spidermanpose005.jpg

spidermanpose004.jpg

spidermanpose003.jpg

spidermanpose002.jpg

spidermanpose001.jpg

Eh, I liked your older poses better Ecko.

These new shots remind me of this,

baby-crawling-photo-250-j-4878682-535x800.jpg

robert-stairs-1.jpg

Nice pose! This figure is seriously so awesome, everytime I look at him in my detolf I love it even more. I'm glad its been so well received so hopefully the line continues. I know venom was mentioned in hot toys plans, but we all know how great they are at finishing lines, so hopefully we actually get him. Speaking of venom, what would you guys prefer, open screaming mouth or closed mouth with teeth showing? Assuming we can only get one...id go with closed bc it reminded me of mcfarlanes venom.

Nice pose! This figure is seriously so awesome, everytime I look at him in my detolf I love it even more. I'm glad its been so well received so hopefully the line continues. I know venom was mentioned in hot toys plans, but we all know how great they are at finishing lines, so hopefully we actually get him. Speaking of venom, what would you guys prefer, open screaming mouth or closed mouth with teeth showing? Assuming we can only get one...id go with closed bc it reminded me of mcfarlanes venom.

I would prefer an open mouth with tongue. Just looks more menacing to me. Hopefully we could get both, but I know you are right and will probably only get one.

I'm trying to figure out how they would do the figure...would they do cloth like spidey or rubber like batman? If they did a rubber suit we could probably get multipule heads. In a perfect world we would get open mouth, closed mouth, and the crazy brock head...the little symbiote tendril thingys could just hang freely and blend in without connecting to the body so his head could still move. Overall this would just be too badass to not do, so yeah, chop chop HT.

Ok so this is my final pose and i'm not changing it

To Remember 9/11

Spider-Man Mourns For His Fellow New Yorkers & All Lost on 9/11

spiderman911025.jpg

spiderman911024.jpg

spiderman911023.jpg

spiderman911022.jpg

spiderman911021.jpg

spiderman911020.jpg

spiderman911019.jpg

spiderman911018.jpg

spiderman911017.jpg