Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, you can get them when you buy a brand new HT Spiderman figure :lol

Joking aside. No I don't know an alternative place to buy only the pegs. I think some guy started a thread on here, offering to buy, if I remember correctly, Spidey wrist pegs for $20 per peg :eek:

I sold one.

Yeah i may just get regular ones. Do i need certain ones then? I am not a HT body expert.

When I asked sideshow about more posts the first thing they asked was were they broken. So I'm sure they will replace them. I promptly told them no that I just wanted extra and they suggested buying another color. Hopefully it will work out for you bro.

Imo HT Spiderman is the best 1/6th figure of 2011 ! It should win Michael Crawfords best of contest. Here are a few of my shots !

I will show it like this...

332p1eu.jpg

I also think it is my fav 2011 HT release. I don't think the remaining 2011 HT figures I have on pre order (Supes, Cap, IM V) will surpass it for the top spot. For me that is. Might have something to do with it being Spiderman though :D

Bias?

:lol

If I was a hardcore Supes fan though, things may have been different. The Supes figure looks niiiiice :D

Back