Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this guy yesterday. Even just standing in a basic pose he is fantastic !!!! :clap:clap

P1000684.jpg

P1000679.jpg

P1000693.jpg

P1000688.jpg

P1000692.jpg

Bob

Hey Everyone, I am a bit new here at posting. I have posted in a few sections on here but not in this section.

So just thought I would introduce my self first before I said anything.

Now I have seen a few pics of this figure online that made me want to buy it, mainly the proto pics :slap

My rule now is, I dont make a decision unless I see it in person first.

Nevertheless, I have seen such wonderful poses from you guys that make the figure look slim and beautiful!

I would just like to congratulate Silent Bob for this pic, he looks so slim here. Whereas mine looks like he has really big thighs and muscular shoulders. I dont know how you make such a big bulky figure look so slim here Bob. This is the best pic I have as far as slimness goes.

:clap

Anyone know where I can pick up some extra hand pegs? I checked Toy Anxiety and they didn't have any.

thanks.

Nowhere to be found. I asked Hot Toys if they could send any over, but they said no and to ask the original reseller. I bought it from BBTS and they didn't have any extras either.

I definitely feel the hand pegs are more brittle with the Spider-Man. I broke 2 of them, and have NEVER broken wrist pegs on any of my other 20+ Hot Toys.

fortunately I haven't broken any so far but they are really tough to take out and switch so it would have been nice to have pegs in all of the hands like Sideshow does.

I gave up on switching out the hands. I still can't get the pegs out, but looking on the bright side of things, that means I can't break any either. :lol

I know it's doable. I'm just too nervous that I'll break something, by reading all of the stories.

Back