Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anakin will be released withthin this or next week, Jedi Luke I expect no far behind around in April..im kinda relieved to see Hot Toys push their productions on early schedule so I could finally done with this year and looking foward to 2019 plan.

Man I hope so too. After Ani, Luke, ESB Vader, Palps..I may be calling it quits in the SW line.
Not that Im disappointed..they knocked out all on my hit list!

Not excited about the HT Jabba....?

Real rubber skin.... PERS eyes... poseable tail.... poseable tongue....

and Deluxe with electronic "ho-ho-ho-ho.... Boshuda!"

Not excited about the HT Jabba....?

Real rubber skin.... PERS eyes... poseable tail.... poseable tongue....

and Deluxe with electronic "ho-ho-ho-ho.... Boshuda!"

Can't wait.:lol

qf2YJ1d.jpg

Bad enough on a $200 fig, imagine the terror on a $400+ one.

And I, like nearly everyone on the planet, can do a killer Jabba voice - so they can leave the electronics out and knock $50 off the price.

Silly man, Jabba has no elbows. He's a slug.

He will decompose like the rubber on ED-209.

Really hope they don't do any soft rubber at all. Partly because of the deterioration thing, but also because it'll cost more.

He's got to "feel" real though. I can't imagine they'd do what Sideshow did and just give us a hallow plastic statue. I hope not anyway. I don't want a rubber Jabba any more than anyone else, but I would like some kind of silicone 'skin' or something that gives the illusion of his skin.

After 22 years my ancient 1996 Illusive Concept Jabba maquette is still squishy as ever.

I already have four Luke figures; I have no Anakin figures. I also think the Anakin figure looks better than the RotJ Luke figure. :lol

Yeah, I tend to agree on that count. I really have no need for a PT Anakin, but that sculpt looks amazing. I would love a ROTJ Luke, but the headsculpt is nice but not one of those eerily good HT sculpts (like Anakin appears to be.) After the proto-prod outcome with Leia Hoth, I have concerns about this ROTJ Luke, especially given how middling the ANH Luke was. Really, really hope I'm wrong.

Yeah, I tend to agree on that count. I really have no need for a PT Anakin, but that sculpt looks amazing. I would love a ROTJ Luke, but the headsculpt is nice but not one of those eerily good HT sculpts (like Anakin appears to be.) After the proto-prod outcome with Leia Hoth, I have concerns about this ROTJ Luke, especially given how middling the ANH Luke was. Really, really hope I'm wrong.

Yes, the production Anakin I think even looks better than the proto RotJ Luke. It’s a good sculpt, but like you said, it’s not one of those scary good sculpts like Anakin, or Tarkin.

I think RotJ Luke will turn out fine, but still probably not as good as Anakin.

Everyone's making me think I should cancel my Hoth Leia....

Don’t. It has its shortcomings sure, but overall it’s a good figure.

Really hope the nail the shriveled likeness of ESB Vader’s head. Yes it’s come down to that.

HT only makes the occasional OT figure. A character/look this iconic is not to be missed. At least not by me:) Hurry up and take my money BBTS!

HT should make more and more OT figures. Besides, HT (and SSC) is/are bought by majority of collectors (who are mostly OT fans) and not kids. So they should give that consideration to collectors and make the most requested figures.

Starting with Endor Luke, Biker Scout, and an OT C-3PO would be nice.

HT should make more and more OT figures. Besides, HT (and SSC) is/are bought by majority of collectors (who are mostly OT fans) and not kids. So they should give that consideration to collectors and make the most requested figures.

Starting with Endor Luke, Biker Scout, and an OT C-3PO would be nice.

Yes, I really want a weathered C3PO instead of the one from TFA.

As much as I want this Luke to release early, I need time..this long delay on Spidey HC is denting my wallet. So I don’t mine if this Jedi Luke is released later this year :slap

Back