Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT should make more and more OT figures. Besides, HT (and SSC) is/are bought by majority of collectors (who are mostly OT fans) and not kids. So they should give that consideration to collectors and make the most requested figures.

Starting with Endor Luke, Biker Scout, and an OT C-3PO would be nice.

I think they learned that after basically every single release for TFA shelfwarmed everywhere. They’re only doing Kylo, Rey, FO Executioner, Luke, and Leia from TLJ right?

I think they may have a few for Solo and Infinity War is probably what’s going to keep them busy. After that it’s a long wait until Ep 9.

As much as I want this Luke to release early, I need time..this long delay on Spidey HC is denting my wallet. So I don’t mine if this Jedi Luke is released later this year :slap

:exactly: Agreed, I can't keep up with all these early releases...and neither can my purse!! :panic:

I think they may have a few for Solo and Infinity War is probably what’s going to keep them busy. After that it’s a long wait until Ep 9.

Yep, and in this time period is where they'll hopefully do some more OT & R1 figures cause these films ARE liked by the fans. (Plus the other franchises will also be a bit quieter)

Hopefully they won't rush him to the marketplace with a shorten Jedi robe... like his father before him.

Hopefully they won't rush him to the marketplace with a shorten Jedi robe... like his father before him.

We never get to see Anakin prototype pics with his robe on before, just the same execution pose with 2 LS. We could at least make the complains if they ever displayed him with full robe on.

Unlike his father, Jedi Luke promotion pic seems to have no issue with the robe length...at least in that picture.
star-wars-luke-skywalker-sixth-scale-hot-toys-903109-04.jpg

To focus more on my Iron man collection, I'm dropping my 2 preorders from BBTS at 8pm eastern.

Hopefully a fellow Freak can get them.

Best way to buy it, through BBTS.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

We never get to see Anakin prototype pics with his robe on before, just the same execution pose with 2 LS. We could at least make the complains if they ever displayed him with full robe on.

Unlike his father, Jedi Luke promotion pic seems to have no issue with the robe length...at least in that picture.
View attachment 399608

That is a head scratcher, worse.. Luke had oh maybe 10-15 mins of screen time in the robe as opposed to Anakin wearing it at least 75% of the film :slap

To focus more on my Iron man collection, I'm dropping my 2 preorders from BBTS at 8pm eastern.

Hopefully a fellow Freak can get them.

Best way to buy it, through BBTS.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Just checked. ...still sold out over there.

Maybe they made one cloak for both....

Short on Anakin , perfect on Luke.....one cloak to rule them all...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven’t paid much attention to the included hands but I can get behind this! I’m just super excited for this figure to come out.

How about a lightsaber holding one that isnt attached to the light up arm? and a force/relaxed hand

You mean you weren’t privy that nobody poses their SW figures wielding their lightsabers without the LED light up gimmick? :lol

HT’s reaction:

You mean people actually don’t use the light up saber arm??

giphy.gif

Is there some reason the light up arm is not preferable? This will be my first SW figure.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

It's less articulated, plus the feature is hit or miss in my experience. Very finicky and not worth the effort or compromises made to incorporate it.

Back