Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have my Mark I BD Mark III and Mech Test I planned on selling them all but now that the better Mark II is coming very tempting to pick that up and keep them all...

i'm still iffy about doing the waist mod as i "might" be selling this guy.

Out of curiosity, where was this? I don't ever recall that...

I don't get what look the white powder is supposed to achieve...:dunno

It's also nice in black weathering.

4542843878_b71ee11859_o.jpg

3750005170_4741558fc6_b.jpg

By Tin as well. :D

Thats so extreme though. If I could pop out the waist and fix that I'd be sorted. It's just too skinny hence I put it in the ground smash pose so I wouldn't see it. The only problem is I don't see him telling you how it comes apart. I have a rough idea but I don't want to take the chance snapping something and go, oops!

By Tin as well. :D

Thats so extreme though. If I could pop out the waist and fix that I'd be sorted. It's just too skinny hence I put it in the ground smash pose so I wouldn't see it. The only problem is I don't see him telling you how it comes apart. I have a rough idea but I don't want to take the chance snapping something and go, oops!

Yep, Tin's work :exactly: :D

If this can help you, V, here is a disassembled MK3 from bandito... :dunno

That's why I'm planning to sell my own Mark III BD cause HT got it all wrong (color, proportions, etc.)

Will wait for Iron Monger so by that time Mark III BD's price soared up haha!

That's why I'm planning to sell my own Mark III BD cause HT got it all wrong (color, proportions, etc.)

Will wait for Iron Monger so by that time Mark III BD's price soared up haha!
I think the price will go up too, that is, with the release of the Iron Monger.
I hope they still plan on releasing one. :pray:

Back