Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming?

"Purple suit Joker"

:lol

purple-second-skin-suit-1-massive.jpg

Wow.. what have I done? :monkey4 :slap :monkey1

Maybe I should've just said regular Joker.. but hang on, then it wouldn't fit the DX discussion. :gah: :lol

If they slapped it in a box with the words Joker on it, you know you'd buy it :nana:

Well maybe :lol I guess it wouldn't be as much a difference with you seeing something titled with Wesker. :D

Last edited:

That's the thing.. I don't necessarily want a DX per se.. just the Joker in his purple outfit.

That's the thing.. I don't necessarily want a DX per se.. just the Joker in his purple outfit.

Does a purple overcoat make a whole outfit purple? :huh

If that's what you're looking for, and you're not overly obsessed to the point of licking Ledger pictures under the covers at night, then the first Joker Hot Toys released is your cheapest and nicest bet for that outfit. If you spend a bit more, you can get the Bank Robber version which I still think is the best version HT released to date. Or just be a bit patient because within the next year, I've no doubt this 2.0 coming will satisfy your needs at 1/3 the price.

Well, the pants are purple too, are they not? They - & the coat, constitute a basic suit to me - shirt & vest aside. I've noticed it being referred to as a suit on more than one occasion so.. :dunno :lol

Anyway! Cheers for the suggestions nam, but I have the great BRJ - I actually mentioned it just before. However as you say - patience is the best thing, so let's wait & see what manifests. :wink1:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back