Hot Toys Predator: Jungle Hunter 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I looked up when the 1989 Keaton Batman 2.0 was first teased and it was in July 2022 and then the actual PO release and updated pics of the figure were shown February 2023. I hope that the wait is lots less for this figure because I’m honestly dying to buy a Predator figure 1/6 that holds up to today’s standards

I can understand your desire, but I prefer that HT take the time to modify the Jungle and make it as accurate as possible.
-HS accurate and based on MMS233
-Bio mask accurate with cables
-Medical kit, the old version had it
-3 beads on each dreadlocks
There are other details but I think they are not essential

I can understand your desire, but I prefer that HT take the time to modify the Jungle and make it as accurate as possible.
-HS accurate and based on MMS233
-Bio mask accurate with cables
-Medical kit, the old version had it
-3 beads on each dreadlocks
There are other details but I think they are not essential
…and his height, he needs to tower over your average 1/6 figure - their Chewbacca comes to mind in terms of height.

My Name Is Earl No GIF

JFC!! what film was that?!?!?!
Dear god, that is horrifying - yeah, some things you probably shouldn't put on screen.

- Ah, it was AVP: Requiem - no wonder I never saw it.
I saw it and was so unimpressed with it i can't even remember seeing this. Probably fell asleep.

Sounds like they have exclusive info about the figure including its unmasked sculpt, more details coming in September.
I really hope this guy is giving reliable information because I’ve never seen or heard of him before

As usual with people who have insider info in this game, that house of cards falls apart pretty quickly.

Except for TK421 on YouTube. That guy had a list of figures a week before Hot Toys Summer Showcase and most of them were real.

TK if you're reading this, thanks for that back then.

As usual with people who have insider info in this game, that house of cards falls apart pretty quickly.

Except for TK421 on YouTube. That guy had a list of figures a week before Hot Toys Summer Showcase and most of them were real.

TK if you're reading this, thanks for that back then.
Yeah I’m taking all of that as a grain of salt. I highly doubt we’re getting any news for this figure till a couple of months at least but who knows I could be wrong too

It's up to you to decide, I don't think I see any major change here, except for the orientation of the teeth which changes a bit. hot toys used the same molding as for Classic. Photo from Facebook " 1/6 Scale l'émission "
458380274_524978790043265_7185836067332461089_n.jpg

Back