Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - Official Specs and Pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - MMS?

Has this been posted? From their facebook page:

The Predators: 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure will be available for pre-order at Ani-Com & Games Hong Kong event starting from tomorrow! Fans can get a complimentary bonus accessory - the Predator skull upon pre-order at the event!

Toy Hunters VIP can select the bonus accessory or the 10% off privilege for pre-order at store! The bonus accessory shall be picked up when the figure is available!

Warm reminder: Pre-ordering at Ani-Com shall commence after the exclusives selling session (estimated to be after 3pm tomorrow).

Picture6.png

249270_10150246656307344_58690437343_7741056_2366062_n.jpg

The Predators: 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure will be available for pre-order at Ani-Com & Games Hong Kong event starting from tomorrow! Fans can get a complimentary bonus accessory - the Predator skull upon pre-order at the event!

Toy Hunters VIP can select the bonus accessory or the 10% off privilege for pre-order at store! The bonus accessory shall be picked up when the figure is available!

Warm reminder: Pre-ordering at Ani-Com shall commence after the exclusives selling session (estimated to be after 3pm tomorrow).

Check out that headsculpt :panic:

And look!...little holographic projections and undamaged mask! :dance

The bonus predator skull looks like a "super" predator skull.

The head looks the same as the predator 1 predator. Dreads are longer though.

best predator from hot toys!!!! the head look like 1/4 p1 from NECA

will not pass this up again this will be mine .

is the bio posted in the pic is it undamaged?

will now since im getting this guess i should go work on get my rescue team done dutch is feeling lonely .

product shown is not final. pending licensor approval...

The head looks the same as the predator 1 predator. Dreads are longer though.
If you mean the movie, yes. If you mean it looks the same as the original figure...no. I'd say it's drastically better.

looks like we have reason to hang onto our original predator 1s...no bone trophys. Is this new one built on the new super predator body??

Outstanding! Consider it a definate purchase!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back