Hot Toys - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (New Costume)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing trendy about it, unless you're in Jr. High. :lol

Gets real old fast, these threads used to be a fun place to visit. Now it's more like a neurotic dorks miserable whiners Group Session. Constructive criticism is one thing, but this has really sucked lately.

Just calling it the way I see it. If some of you Guys can't be happy with the greatest TDK Figures ever made then maybe find another hobby... or somewhere else to complain you whiney little biches. :lol

Seriously, let's try to be a little more positive here. Rant off. :D
i agree. in fact im gonna have to start bringin' this guy out more often:violin
i havent used him for a long while. ive also been wondering why ive been craving cheese more and more lately.
cheese_and_wine_2.jpg

...Seriously, let's try to be a little more positive here. Rant off. :D

It wouldn't work as long as someone comes onto any 12" figure board he can find and goes "Wow! That ***TDK figure is ugly! I am buying the ***** instead, its soooooo much better!" :D

It wouldn't work as long as someone comes onto any 12" figure board he can find and goes "Wow! That ***TDK figure is ugly! I am buying the ***** instead, its soooooo much better!" :D

Actually, I think it's the other way around.

Time to galvanize this thread into saving itself:

Wow, HT really dropped the ball on this one. It looks like a caped turd. Batman? More like FATman, I don't think he was this chubby in the movie. The cowl is all wrong, and HT somehow made the legs look even worse than they did in the movie! INCREDIBLE. The Medicom version kicks this versions ass - theirs is more accurate in almost every conceivable way. This one's also got nothing on the DCD TDK figure. Hot Toys aren't what they used to be. $150!?!? I'd rather buy a Mattel.

:monkey3

Nothing trendy about it, unless you're in Jr. High. :lol

Gets real old fast, these threads used to be a fun place to visit. Now it's more like a neurotic dorks miserable whiners Group Session. Constructive criticism is one thing, but this has really sucked lately.

Just calling it the way I see it. If some of you Guys can't be happy with the greatest TDK Figures ever made then maybe find another hobby... or somewhere else to complain you whiney little biches. :lol

Seriously, let's try to be a little more positive here. Rant off. :D

:lecture:lecture

Well said :clap

I can't help feeling the same way. The endless petty criticism is getting repetative and boring. There are an unbelivable number of quality figures coming out by "all" manufacturers, so lets be happy about what is coming out. It could be worse, we could have NO figures coming at all.

So here is something to think about, Appreciate the figures for what they are, not what they are not. :joy

I love it, the only problem i have with the HT bats is that it doesn't come with the sticky-bomb rifle, but I bet they make a V2 with the Rifle and Sonar-eyes.

I love it, the only problem i have with the HT bats is that it doesn't come with the sticky-bomb rifle, but I bet they make a V2 with the Rifle and Sonar-eyes.

Here's hoping :rock

Hot Toys have already announced that there are going to be a whole lot more Dark Knight figures coming, so I would put money down on that version being one of them.

Here's hoping :rock

Hot Toys have already announced that there are going to be a whole lot more Dark Knight figures coming, so I would put money down on that version being one of them.

Same here, I think I'll be getting another TDK suit just so when i get the Batpod, one can be riding, while the other stands.

Thanks for the great pics Agen :clap

This picture is the single best reason to get the Hot Toys Dark Knight. The Hot Toys version is designed and scaled to fit the Bat Pod perfectly :rock

This will take pride of place in my 1/6 Movie Motorcycle collection :)

Who gives a ^^^^,...............this whole bloody thread is starting to be beyond a Joke.........................We know its going to be great we dont need confirmation or the opposite being negative input.. if you want it buy it and if you dont then P.....f! and and go and play somewhere else...........:banghead:banghead:banghead:duh:duh:duh

I wont be buying the pod at this stage, but not too say that it is an awesome representation of the batpod. I have the new TDK and the original suite re release on pre order and cant wait to get these 2 figs....

There are always going to be pompass ass biches on any forum so just bloody ignore them.. when they see comments about them they feed on it..:joy

and half the time they are only pulling the prevebial anyhow just to get a reaction.......:banghead:banghead:banghead

Dont take it all so seriously......

God this figure sucks so much. That little detail right next to the symbol is off. GOD THAT RUINS THE FIGURE! ^^^^ing HOT Toys! Should be changed to Not Toys!

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

i can tell you right now that it will look like a toddler riding a harley. im just saying is all.:dunno

what do you mean by a toddler?
it is more accurate than the hot toys version...:confused: so why would something that looks exactly like the movies look like a toddler? what is a toddler?

what do you mean by a toddler?
it is more accurate than the hot toys version...:confused: so why would something that looks exactly like the movies look like a toddler? what is a toddler?

A toddler is a baby. He's saying the Medicom's size will not match well with the Hot Toys Bike and it'll make the Medicom figure look very tiny putting it on an HT bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back