Hot Toys - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (New Costume)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hottdk03ce2.gif

It's so amusing how they identify the body parts in this photo. I never knew that was his face :lol

A toddler is a baby. He's saying the Medicom's size will not match well with the Hot Toys Bike and it'll make the Medicom figure look very tiny putting it on an HT bike.

euhm how would he know? :) has he seen pictures of the medicom that are not promotional?
he already judges it before there are some other real life pictures :rolleyes:

and by the way, it would look awsome if batman looked tiny on such a Bat-Pod, do not forget the Bat-Pod is a huge thing, if batman were to look bigger or as big as the Bat-Pod, THAT would suck :)

but I will have to wait untill march or so I guess when the medicom gets available...

euhm how would he know? :) has he seen pictures of the medicom that are not promotional?
he already judges it before there are some other real life pictures :rolleyes:

and by the way, it would look awsome if batman looked tiny on such a Bat-Pod, do not forget the Bat-Pod is a huge thing, if batman were to look bigger or as big as the Bat-Pod, THAT would suck :)

:lol:lol

Maybe you should buy lego Batman and have him look even smaller with the Batpod..that would look really awesome.

Why are all the new promo shots of TDK figure still with the old cowl?

If you're referring to the ones I posted, they're not new, I don't think there are new promo shots, just convention images of the updated cowl. I reposted the old promo images just because the lighting and such looks nice in them and I'm excited about the figure.

Looks great, glad I preordered TDK Bats and the Batpod. Hopefully my original version will be here this week!

All I know is I can't wait to have this figure, the Joker, the BB Suit, Tumbler and Bat-Pod with the Blu-ray... All at home so I can have this movie on and the collectibles and enou it all at my leisure!

I can't wait to take photos of this figure and capture the intensity he had in the movie, it was so awesome to watch.

I can't wait to take photos of this figure and capture the intensity he had in the movie, it was so awesome to watch.

To be honest Sean, thats what i'm waiting for, your pictures!!! I would have to say that the TDK bats is probably the most amazing figure i've seen to date, well, there was that Carlito's Way figure that guy had in the show your shelves section but after that this one looks steller!!!

Can't wait! A friend of mine (here on this site, rock83) got an e-mail from Toys2 stating that these figs will be out late August now???? Hope this is not true and that Eric was just away from this reply. His people replying to e-mails really don't understand the business most the time.

To be honest Sean, thats what i'm waiting for, your pictures!!! I would have to say that the TDK bats is probably the most amazing figure i've seen to date, well, there was that Carlito's Way figure that guy had in the show your shelves section but after that this one looks steller!!!

Can't wait! A friend of mine (here on this site, rock83) got an e-mail from Toys2 stating that these figs will be out late August now???? Hope this is not true and that Eric was just away from this reply. His people replying to e-mails really don't understand the business most the time.

I got an email from Eric last week. I asked him if he had an estimate, but his only response was to my request for notice before charging, I'm supposed to get an email 24 hours in advance.

Going through T2 may mean later delivery, but Eric's been a huge help to me in the past with broken figures and such, so I'll take the safe route, especially figures this hard to get and with a fairly high potential for issues.

I think I've seen that Carlito's Way figure you mentioned, I was really impressed with it, I'd love for HT or Sideshow to make a nice Pacino Carlito figure.

I don't get why everyone's getting so comative over this. We've got Mattel, DCD, Hot Toys and Medicom all making 12" scale figures of this costume, with varying degrees of interpretation from all companies, but 4 very unique looking figures and surely one of them can satisfy everyone wanting a figure from this movie. No need to bash the other figures or each other for liking a particular brand, just enjoy that we've got some kickass Batman figures out there when Begins only had 1 figure from the whole movie from every maker and before that great figures in this scale were not to be found. This is a great time to be a Batman collector.

AMEN :maul:maul:maul:maul

Just got done reading the Hot Toys Batman and Darth Vader threads, I would have to say the worst threads on the forum at this point!!!! :banghead:duh:banghead:duh:banghead:duh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back