Hot Toys - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (New Costume)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like some of these magazine scans, presenting the proportion more accurately (without camera lens distortion) & in nice lighting. Looking nice. Really anxious to see the final product, but at the same time, don't mind if Hot Toys need more time to work out some of the issues & improvements. From some latest posts in HK toy forums, people saw the updated display prototype at the HT store has wires inside the cape. No more fish line holding up the 'flying' cape on the Badpod riding Batman. That could be very good news, and makes it a lot more fun posing the cape alone.

2703848122_6c33c43a5e_b.jpg

They still use the old head on this one though, but the cape is updated. While the new head is in a standing pose figure at a different display spot in the store.

Last edited:
I wonder if the front wheel of the pod will be steerable(turnable?)

Was it in the movie? I can't remember the wheel being steered. seemed like the whole thing just kept moving forward or would take a sharp slide like when
Spoiler Spoiler:

I was thinking it was turining the movie as well!!! Not for sure though! That would be some hard fast turns!

I was thinking it was turining the movie as well!!! Not for sure though! That would be some hard fast turns!

Well, another fact that leads me to think the wheel doesn't turn

Spoiler Spoiler:

does anyone have pics like this from a magazine displaying the batmobile?

OMFG! Now I'm glad I pre-ordered the Batpod and the Tumbler. Burn the money! I don't care anymore! MUAHAHAHA Those pics are awesome!

And drunk_leprechaun, your wish is my command :D This is the only one I found so far.

TumblerMagScan.jpg

I thought the Hot Toys neck had less detail but those new pics from the magazine scans prove otherwise. I was never able to see from the old pictures.

And the part where they show his gauntlets, looks like the blades can be folded inwards/down flat? Or I could be wrong. I can't read Japanese! :p

OMFG! Now I'm glad I pre-ordered the Batpod and the Tumbler. Burn the money! I don't care anymore! MUAHAHAHA Those pics are awesome!

And drunk_leprechaun, your wish is my command :D This is the only one I found so far.

TumblerMagScan.jpg

I thought the Hot Toys neck had less detail but those new pics from the magazine scans prove otherwise. I was never able to see from the old pictures.

And the part where they show his gauntlets, looks like the blades can be folded inwards/down flat? Or I could be wrong. I can't read Japanese! :p

thanks mate! god the tumbler looks so ^^^^ing awesome in the "up", "rear" and "side" pics !!!:drool:drool:drool

thanks mate! god the tumbler looks so ^^^^ing awesome in the "up", "rear" and "side" pics !!!:drool:drool:drool

Crap, I was so focused on the pure awesomeness of the Tumbler that I didn't notice that it was a shot from above (the [up] pic)!

All the while I kept thinking "wow, the chassis/bottom of the Tumbler sure is detailed!!!!!". :duh

The batpod does have front turning wheel, the whole front section turns left and right on the real bike and im sure in hte movie for real steering, just not a ridiculous amount.

Also the bit where he comes out of the building, he comes out sideways and the front wheel is rotating sideways around, which is obviously movie magic i dont think the real bike or even the hot toys one could do that.

But i'd expect some minor left right steering movement in the ht bike.

So anyone know how much DC Direct will sell them for?

So anyone know how much DC Direct will sell them for?

They probably haven't announced the price yet. Though I don't think it will be much cheaper than the HK price, at the ballpark of US$120-130. Just that you won't be paying ridiculous international shipping or ebay scalper price.

I like the revised cowl. Man, that is one kick ass looking figure.

Looks like they made some more adjustments. I can see that the grey on his chest has been changed to a darker grey and blends in better with the rest of the suit.....or it could be just the lighting..

2713990838_6e51382862.jpg

That DK figure later in the set of pictures looks pretty squatty compared to the HT one. I wonder what that one is? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back