Hot Toys - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (New Costume)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's always ebay, but Cornerstore Comics has pretty good prices on the figures. They are apparently already on a waitlist for the batpod though (and their price seems high). Toys2 is also a choice, since they put up a "second wave" of the figures. But considering they haven't mailed out their first wave yet and they list the second as shipping in October/November, it could be a while.

from those pics, it looks like they sorted out the leg armour. that was the only concern I had with this figure, but seeing that they have fixed that I am pre-ordering one now.

main.php

is it me or are the shoulder pads a tad too big???

BOTH Batman/men look really cool.
It's great that all these companies are producing such high quality products for us collectors. Each version has its own pros and cons, but both are stunning pieces of artwork.
Shoulder pads too big on the HT? get the Medicom version
Medicom version going to be under scale? Get the HT version.

It's good to have the choice.

hahahahaha, is a joke, but if for yours is a big problem not to have a figure the best movie acurate, you have to keep cash and buy all of them.

I will buy the Hot Toys Joker and Dc, the joker character is a must have for me.

2703848122_6c33c43a5e_b.jpg

I love this pic. I've got TDK Bats coming from Toys2 but I haven't decided about the pod yet.
That thing would take up a bunch of display room. Decisions, decisions.

2703848122_6c33c43a5e_b.jpg

I love this pic. I've got TDK Bats coming from Toys2 but I haven't decided about the pod yet.

I cancelled mine for the same reasons, the decision was clear to me. I would love to have this piece but upright 12" figures just take up alot less room.

I'm with you. I wish target would release the Mattel Pod to go with the MM Batman. I really want a nice pod and the longer I have to wait, the more I lean to Hot Toys, but I know it's a space eater and poor longterm investment for me.

Right now, it's between Mattel MM Pod, BANDAI Pod and Batman, and the HT Pod.

I was thinking too, with him in that position it hides all the detail of the suit but he also looks really cool just standing by it as well.
The price is probably gonna be the only thing keeping me from getting it.:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back