Hot Toys - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (New Costume)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, cos he's soooooooo small here:
20080621_c2e7c0dbf888cde829ccNF5fjxD7Sxt4.jpg

You do realize he's standing next to another Medicom figure right, and he's closer to the camera.

See above pic.

You can post pictures all day long, and I'm not saying the medicom figure size devalues the figure at all, just saying, Medicom doesn't very well integrate with Sideshow or Hot Toys figures because of the size difference and their Batman will be no exception, Joker will be noticeably taller than Batman and he shouldn't be.

You do realize he's standing next to another Medicom figure right, and he's closer to the camera.
You do realize the fact that he's standing next to a standard Medi figure and is noticeably larger makes me right.

You can post pictures all day long, and I'm not saying the medicom figure size devalues the figure at all, just saying, Medicom doesn't very well integrate with Sideshow or Hot Toys figures because of the size difference and their Batman will be no exception, Joker will be noticeably taller than Batman and he shouldn't be.
You don't have the HT Batman, and you don't have the Medicom Dark Knight, so you're going off of assumptions...which would make you right over me, how?

You don't have the HT Batman, and you don't have the Medicom Dark Knight, so you're going off of assumptions...which would make you right over me, how?

I'm not saying I'm right, you're wrong.

Ask anyone around here, Medicom figures are smaller than Sideshow and Hot Toys, it is like cast in stone fact, and because of that, trying to integrate Medicom DK Batman into a group of HT DK figures may not look right.

I'm not saying I'm right, you're wrong.

Ask anyone around here, Medicom figures are smaller than Sideshow and Hot Toys, it is like cast in stone fact, and because of that, trying to integrate Medicom DK Batman into a group of HT DK figures may not look right.

Medicom figures aren't always smaller. Spawn is 14", as big as a HT Pred, Medicom is not shy at all about re-tooling their body to fit a figures needs, something HT/SS/Takara ARE shy about doing.

The figure is obviously larger than a standard RAH seeing as how imposing he is next to the Bruce.

The figure is obviously larger than a standard RAH seeing as how imposing he is next to the Bruce.

Show me a shot from a fair angle with them both standing in the same posture on the same surface and I'll admit he's larger. I see nothing but photo distortion occurring.

LMAO to anyone wasting their hard earned money on anything Batman Medicom! :lol Star Wars? Well now thats a whole different story.

Show me a shot from a fair angle with them both standing in the same posture on the same surface and I'll admit he's larger. I see nothing but photo distortion occurring.

Michael Crawford posted a shot comp of all three BB figures (HT, Tak, Med) in his review, guess which one is the shortest? And not in scale with other 12" Figures...

There is a reason for that, Medicom uses bodies which are under 12".
End of story.

Maulfan is absolutely right, this figure will not be in scale with other HT Figures. I thought everyone knew that.

You're right, he's larger than Bruce and Joker.
While I understand people being disgruntled with their size, Medicom has also in a lot of cases, almost completely re-tooled their body to make figs more appropriate to scale.
Michael Crawford posted a shot comp of all three BB figures (HT, Tak, Med) in his review, guess which one is the shortest? And not in scale with other 12" Figures...

There is a reason for that, Medicom uses bodies which are under 12".
End of story.

Maulfan is absolutely right, this figure will not be in scale with other HT Figures. I thought everyone knew that.
Spawn, Old Snake, Raiden, and a few other noteables are all 12" and over.

While I understand people being disgruntled with their size, Medicom has also in a lot of cases, almost completely re-tooled their body to make figs more appropriate to scale.

Well, again, I wasn't trying to put down the figure, just making a comment based on the average case that a Medicom figure is proportionally off to Hot Toys and Sideshow. Given my Medi focus on Star Wars mostly, I've never seen a larger scaled Medi figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back