Hot Toys - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (New Costume)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
End Of Story... :rotfl

review_takbats_9.jpg

Again, not in scale with other 12" HT Figs...

Well, again, I wasn't trying to put down the figure, just making a comment based on the average case that a Medicom figure is proportionally off to Hot Toys and Sideshow. Given my Medi focus on Star Wars mostly, I've never seen a larger scaled Medi figure.
It didn't come off as that, I was mostly trying to stress how Medicom will make changes more often than people think to nail a figure.

Why would Spawn be 14" tall? Is the character over 7 feet tall?
He's supposed to be about 8 feet. No official height is given, but Al was 6' something before death and when he encounters people he knew while he was alive they describe him as having grown alot, or being "alot bigger" than they remember him.

Again, not in scale with other 12" HT Figs...
No one's talking about that figure, what does it have to do with the discussion other than to take jabs at Medicom?

No one's talking about that figure, what does it have to do with the discussion other than to take jabs at Medicom?

Oh Really?

Wrong. :lol

I started this conversation and said this. Maybe next time get your facts straight...

The Med is beautiful, don't get me wrong, but it's not to scale with other HT 12" Figures if you want consistency with your HT figs display... that's what I meant by accurate, I meant scale.

If you're not getting TDK HT figs, it probably doesn't matter.

Oh Really?

Wrong. :lol

I started this conversation and said this. Maybe next time get your facts straight...

We're talking about the TDK fig, and you're bringing up the older fig for no reason other than to say it's small, and the TDK fig is obviously not.

So again, what's the point?

We're talking about the TDK fig, and you're bringing up the older fig for no reason other than to say it's small, and the TDK fig is obviously not.

So again, what's the point?

If it's true 12" scale then there is no issue... their last BB Figure was NOT. And scale has been a problem for this Company for years...

If it is corrected on this figure, then it's about time.

It was the beard that got her.
she wasn't the only one!

If it's true 12" scale then there is no issue... their last BB Figure was NOT. And scale has been a problem for this Company for years...

If it is corrected on this figure, then it's about time.
and if they end up shrinking it in production you can still punch it in it's stupid face.

This pic doesn't prove anything. Just use your common sense......why would Medicom want to have Batman tower over Bruce Wayne? They will be relatively the same height.

20080621_c2e7c0dbf888cde829ccNF5fjxD7Sxt4.jpg

Slightly bigger but a suit wouldn't make that big a differnce. 1 inch taller in 1/6 scale is 6 inches in real life...a big difference

she wasn't the only one!

and if they end up shrinking it in production you can still punch it in it's stupid face.

A little sensitive, aren't we? :lol I already said it was a beautiful figure (many times now) so it sounds more like you're punching yourself in the face. :lol

Can't you carry on a conversation without getting all Med defensive with members of this board?

It's just a friggin' (little) toy. :D

I think they did.

Anyway, im going to wait. I love Medi's, but I fear it'll be too small with the Joker...so im going to wait until someone has Medi's and compares. Then i'll buy.

God I hope they have some serious shoulder pad mods before it's release.

Pads were already corrected, as was the neck detailing... I've seen pics of the corrected fig posted here somewhere...

The proto pads were just awful...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back