Hot Toys - The Joker 1989 - Jack Nicholson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was 23. I saw it opening weekend, went again the following weekend.

I still have my 1989 box of Batman cereal with plastic Batman bank! :yess:

Finally,

somone older than me, even if by a year :yess:

:lol

Unless you're referring to the TDKR teaser trailer :lol

SSF Old Farts unite :yess:

Old Fart = anyone over 35 :lol

36 brother. Saw it at the "State Theater" which has since been closed down. I remember they were handing out the the Warner Brothers catalog that had a lot of the toys in it and all sorts of WB memorabilia. Pretty awesome for a kid to have a toy catalog minutes before you see the movie. Got home and order the figures.

36 brother. Saw it at the "State Theater" which has since been closed down. I remember they were handing out the the Warner Brothers catalog that had a lot of the toys in it and all sorts of WB memorabilia. Pretty awesome for a kid to have a toy catalog minutes before you see the movie. Got home and order the figures.

That's awesome

:hi5::hi5::hi5:

Ahhh the memories, good stuff indeed. :rock

Finally,

somone older than me, even if by a year :yess:

Unless you're referring to the TDKR teaser trailer :lol

Nope, I'm 45. :monkey4

I collected a ton of Batman stuff from that movie: cereal, posters, t-shirts, books, magazines, models...I still have a lot of it packed away.

I can't wait to add Joker and Batman to my collection.

I think I was 4 when this came out and I saw it in theatres. It was my second movie after "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?". This figure is practically a lifelong dream come true for me.

Nope, I'm 45. :monkey4

I collected a ton of Batman stuff from that movie: cereal, posters, t-shirts, books, magazines, models...I still have a lot of it packed away.

I can't wait to add Joker and Batman to my collection.

My wife is 10 years younger than me, she loves that I collect this stuff and that I still love playing videogames etc etc.

I wanted to be the complete opposite of my father, someone who didn't have an ounce of childhood in him as an adult, very strict.

I want to remain young at heart and share all this stuff with my son. :rock

My wife is 10 years younger than me, she loves that I collect this stuff and that I still love playing videogames etc etc.

I wanted to be the complete opposite of my father, someone who didn't have an ounce of childhood in him as an adult, very strict.

I want to remain young at heart and share all this stuff with my son. :rock

Good for you! :duff

I'm lucky that my dad loves the same types of movies as I do. Starting back in '77 with Star Wars my dad and I have gone to tons of sci-fi/horror/comic book hero movies together. He even took me to see ALIEN when I was 13 years old! :lol

Through the years we've seen Indy, Aliens, Batman, Superman, Terminator, Star Wars, Conan and a lot more. To this day we still see movies together. He loved Thor, and next week we're seeing Captain America.

I was 12 when batman 89 came out. Seen every one in theater since. Can't wait for this figure!

I was 6. Probably made my mom and dad take me to it at least 7 times. Going to see it with my dad is one of my first memories of he and I doing stuff together.

Watch Cast Away or Philadelphia.

BB

castaway-wilson-ball-logo.jpg

Wilson Approves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back