Hot Toys: The Suicide Squad: Harley Quinn (Artisan Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yu_nai_tou

1727791895887.png

1727791905812.png

1727791914947.png
1727791923453.png

https://www.instagram.com/yu_nai_tou/

I dunno. Maybe I'm just talking myself into it, but the prototype looks better there than the promo pics, IMO. I'm still gonna let the Sideshow queue decide my fate, but I'll be a little sad to miss out.

I dunno. Maybe I'm just talking myself into it, but the prototype looks better there than the promo pics, IMO. I'm still gonna let the Sideshow queue decide my fate, but I'll be a little sad to miss out.
My first thought, too. Not a "perfect" likeness especially compared to some of their recent home runs, but looks better there than the promo pictures.

My first thought, too. Not a "perfect" likeness especially compared to some of their recent home runs, but looks better there than the promo pictures.
The likeness looks bang-on in profile, but you lose it when looking at it straight. It's very hard to pin down! I still think the painting around the eyes is the main culprit.

Even though they come from different universes and have (somewhat) different aesthetics, I think this'll look incredible next to the Artisan Ledger Joker. Both of them rooted, wearing their classic colors... I can see the vision.

The likeness looks bang-on in profile, but you lose it when looking at it straight. It's very hard to pin down! I still think the painting around the eyes is the main culprit.
Agreed. Side profile looks good. And from a distance as well.

I can’t pinpoint the issue either - something with the eyes or forehead area. Maybe her face is slightly more rounded than the real Margot (not sure if that behind the scenes photo confirms or denies).

We in the 1:6 community are a picky bunch. :lol Imagine getting this level of quality in collectibles 25-years ago.

Last edited:
Back