Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I was pointing out that for me BB and Solid being alike is not a big deal and certainly not for Hayter, BUT I'm glad there is a bigger difference between the characters now

If Kojima cared about the Western audience, he should of done this 10 years ago from the start. He holds the Japanese audience as priority, and he's still using the same actor for them.

If Kojima cared about the Western audience, he should of done this 10 years ago from the start. He holds the Japanese audience as priority, and he's still using the same actor for them.

He showed he cared about his western audience by replacing Hayter with Kiefer for Big Boss. Makes sense if they make the MG remakes also.

He also wanted to voice both of them at the end of MGS4, thank god Kojima hired Doyle. Too much throat cancer for my ears :lol

Did you part Mgs4 ? Wasn't solid snake suppose to sound like that?

image.jpg

So that's flawed logic if you want to differentiate with one side of the spectrum of the character for the audience but not the other?

Hayter and Akio Ōtsuka are different people, and I doubt their performance is at the same level. They are different actors. It seems that Kojima thinks that Akio Ōtsuka can still do his job

And what about Akio Ōtsuka?

Him voicing everyone makes sense. Big Boss and Solid having the same exact voice doesn’t make sense. Also Kiefer was mainly needed for facial acting. Replacing would have made no sense at all. Just because Kojima kicked Hayter to the cubb doesn’t mean he has to replace everyone.

Him voicing everyone makes sense. Big Boss and Solid having the same exact voice doesn’t make sense. Also Kiefer was mainly needed for facial acting. Replacing would have made no sense at all. Just because Kojima kicked Hayter to the cubb doesn’t mean he has to replace everyone.

Because Hayter is the man without a face.

2hn1gur.jpg

Back