Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have Facebook thank god haha

I understand totally what you think pturtle, the voice isn't a big deal for you that's totally fine if you don't care

We do

And for the record, I just don't think Kief suits the game at all. If they had used someone else that I thought was good I'd say so. I don't think it's a bad thing they changed if Hayter was still Solid and they got a good voice doing Big Boss

Hey, I just noticed.. someone gave me +1 rep I think, thanks whoever that was !

emma-watson-kiss-gif.gif

Just wanna say I just came home from a bachelor party and now I'm eating potato chips with apple juice just to get trough all these posts. I'll get fat in no time with all this s##% on the boards. :lol

I don’t hate any of you guys, in fact, If I weren’t arguing with you guys I would probably die here at work of boredom. I will rep all you guys when I become a premium member, even Solidus :hi5:

Oh wait, before I become too nice. I would never rep Dylan. I actually can’t stand him. Solidus I just like bothering sometimes. Everyone else whether you love me or hate me, I love you :love

I find the peace in here strangely disturbing. Er... thanks, pturtle :lol.

Tell you guys what, as long as we're happy in here, I'll rep everyone in this thread. I'm sure I'll regret it later, but, what the hell.

I find the peace in here strangely disturbing. Er... thanks, pturtle :lol.

Tell you guys what, as long as we're happy in here, I'll rep everyone in this thread. I'm sure I'll regret it later, but, what the hell.

:duff Np man.

Back