Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My gf is older than I am (29) and she's starting to get all broody n ****.

I think my years are numbered :lol

the-potato-chips-o.gif

Okay, sorry, I know it's okay to say "chips" but not the word that precedes it. :lol He's out there, somewhere.

I wanted pics of the women :(

I don't really deserve that but thanks! :duff

Really? well... thats not really a BAD thing imho, but anyway, you still have chips :lol

No it's not. When someone asks me why am I not getting married to my GF I'll usually say that my MGS collectibles have taken too much space in my room and I wan moarr! People usually back away. And yes, "chips" are good. Heck, just had fries for lunch too. Must be the weather.

I'm not married, either. I just can't imagine tying the knot, and having a kid, when I'm way too immature for my own good :rotfl.

You and me both. How am I supposed to be the "While whale" if I'm tied down at 28?

Nah I'm just immature. :lol

I wanted pics of the women :(

I'm always scared whenever I click on a link of something Japanese because I'll never know what I find. :lol

No it's not. When someone asks me why am I not getting married to my GF I'll usually say that my MGS collectibles have taken too much space in my room and I wan moarr! People usually back away. And yes, "chips" are good. Heck, just had fries for lunch too. Must be the weather.

I'm always scared whenever I click on a link of something Japanese because I'll never know what I find. :lol

You are married to Metal Gear Solid :lol

...like most of us here

I'm not married, either. I just can't imagine tying the knot, and having a kid, when I'm way too immature for my own good :rotfl.
:exactly: I can't either lol I can't tell what's worse. Marriage, or a kid. I cannot stand kids worth a damn.

Also Henry I am not married to this series. Not at all. :lol I'm married to Legend of Zelda though.
Maybe we are all turning into a big family? lot of fights/arguments here, but deep inside we all love each other :lol
We need to figure out family roles then

Ryan told me about the night he spent with this girl who performs video game music. It was so hawt.

Lol. If by hawt you mean crazy-fan-obsessed enough to barge in demanding I see them then yeah! I'm just fortunate they didn't call security. :lol

You are married to Metal Gear Solid :lol

...like most of us here

I want a divorce!

But, I feel like divorcing Kojima right now.

And speaking of marriage, did any of you folks ever found pic of Kojima's elusive wife? Man, we could put a price on it and still get no results.

Not only that. It was a three-some with Norihiko Hibino :drool.

Yeah, a beautiful, talented young lady shaking my hand and talking to me and yet my eyes was all on Hibino san. Smooth.

Back