Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait.. does Yoji have kids? I know Kojima has an imaginary son, but never heard anything about Yoji-san.

Oh God why would you marry Yoji lol. I'd rather marry Quinton Flynn. Even if that meant being referred to as 'his rose'. In fact, can anyone imagine dealing with Rosemary in a relationship? :monkey4

Not sure. Has anything ever been said about their families?

Hmm, I'm not sure myself. Maybe someone here knows. We all know that Kojima's wife and kid are just as public as the Loch Ness monster but I don't think we've ever heard about Yoji.

Oh God why would you marry Yoji lol. I'd rather marry Quinton Flynn. Even if that meant being referred to as 'his rose'. In fact, can anyone imagine dealing with Rosemary in a relationship? :monkey4

Quinton's a funny guy. I just saw a clip where he prank called David Hayter in front of a live audience. Lol.

Quinton's a funny guy. I just saw a clip where he prank called David Hayter in front of a live audience. Lol.

I saw that one :lol

The codec conversations with Rose in MGS2 were a pain in the *** :lol she is like a 12 year old, literally

I saw that too. Good guy Flynn, for real, Flynn is a really nice guy from what I've read.
The codec conversations with Rose in MGS2 were a pain in the *** :lol she is like a 12 year old, literally
Seriously what I'm referring to. If she was asking for some 'overtime' or something after the mission? I could dig that. What man doesn't want to be reminded that he has a woman waiting for him in the bedroom while on the job?

Quinton Flynn used to reply to me on Facebook (back when I had an account). He's really close to the fans, probably as much as David Hayter.

Not to bring back the argument but.......................after reviewing the many pages of va nonsense.....................

Hayter should still do the voice acting. Turtle wanting a new voice by completely changing the actor doesn't make sense. If big boss is snakes father then he should have a similar voice but more worn. If anything, in peace walker his voice was moving in the right direction. If he says PW and mgs3 his voice was too raspy and messed up then I'm happy. They got it right and to me there's the distinguishing factor. I'm not going to put he mans voice on optimus prime and expect people to be fine with it. If anything kiefers voice sounds younger now. Its retarded and again changes the continuity of the series. They're dilling it up. The argument of story vs gameplay to me doesn't matter anymore. I just hope the gameplay is good at this point. I only care about that because I'm not sure the story matters to me anymore. Hey if the turtles of the world don't want a realisticly time lined series I guess we can overlook whatever else then.

I don't have nearly the same voice my old man does, neither does my brother, at all.

Imo Kiefer's voice doesn't sound younger, sounds just the right age for BB in this, PW's was not the right direction at all, if you have said MGS4, perhaps, it was still a more bearable than PW's, and the change of voice has no impact on the continuity, in fact Hayter's voice does mess up with the continuity a bit, how come a Snake with a 70 year old body has a cleaner voice than BB in his mid 50s? :lol

Wow! That's awesome! Was this before Rising or after?

It was before :lol. We went back and forth several times. Mostly, I was just bugging if he was going to be reprising his role as Raiden. And everytime, he would be like "No, not yet, I really hope so!".

He also posts a lot of awkward pictures of himself on his Facebook :lol. He literally doesn't care if his hair is in a mess or if he looks drunk, he'll take a selfie and post it up.

Not to bring back the argument but.......................after reviewing the many pages of va nonsense.....................

Hayter should still do the voice acting. Turtle wanting a new voice by completely changing the actor doesn't make sense. If big boss is snakes father then he should have a similar voice but more worn. If anything, in peace walker his voice was moving in the right direction. If he says PW and mgs3 his voice was too raspy and messed up then I'm happy. They got it right and to me there's the distinguishing factor. I'm not going to put he mans voice on optimus prime and expect people to be fine with it. If anything kiefers voice sounds younger now. Its retarded and again changes the continuity of the series. They're dilling it up. The argument of story vs gameplay to me doesn't matter anymore. I just hope the gameplay is good at this point. I only care about that because I'm not sure the story matters to me anymore. Hey if the turtles of the world don't want a realisticly time lined series I guess we can overlook whatever else then.

Solidus was a perfect clone and sounded nothing like Big Boss. Liquid who had the superior genes, sounded nothing like Big boss. Why should the who shares the least DNA with Big Boss sound
Just like him?

I think a lot
Of us agreed here, it was stupid to have Hayter for Big Boss in mgs3. Kojima messed up bad by doing that.

Solidus was a perfect clone and sounded nothing like Big Boss. Liquid who had the superior genes, sounded nothing like Big boss. Why should the who shares the least DNA with Big Boss sound
Just like him?

I think a lot
Of us agreed here, it was stupid to have Hayter for Big Boss in mgs3. Kojima messed up bad by doing that.

:exactly: :goodpost:

Thanks, funny things is, wellcqc said about a week ago he didn't mind Kiefer playing the role of big boss. Someone doesn't know what they want.

And way to ruin the peace idiot!

Wow wow woah :lol Calm down buddy, it's not like he really ruined the peace, he just expressed his view, we expressed ours, no need to get all feisty mah man :lol

I'm joking but he did throw his little insult at me for no reason. Thought I should return the favor. I'll be waiting for him to read this and gif me.

Just like him?

I think a lot

You know, I agree with that. Big Boss and Solid Snake should have been voiced by two separate people from the start, as to not confuse the characters - and I find that a lot of the non-fans of MGS (and even some professional reviewers from various Video Game sources) believe that Snake and Big Boss are the same person.

But, just like David Hayter, Akio Otsuka also performed the voice for both Snake and Big Boss.

Back