Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Solid don’t know who I would get to play him

Big Boss - Hugh Jackman

Otacon - Cillian Murphy

Haven’t thought about the rest of the cast yet.

Liam Neeson as big boss:yess:
Skjermbilde%2B2010-01-15%2Bkl.%2B14.07.40.png

Always thought James Spader looked like Otacon
james-spader-stargate-apostate-header-graphic.jpg

God damn Furyan STOP :lol you're killing me! He's perfect, I will not survive the disappointment when they cast someone else :thud:

That last one, he's got the beard right out of PW.

His nose isn't right and he's too recognisable as other popular characters. Other than that he would be ok

They need a good actor that looks like the character that hasn't been a huge character before :lol

Difficult I know but it's the only way someone could convincing pull off Snake as his own character

Am I the only one who think ( I'm not reading all the mgs forums on the internet ) that Kojima is replacing Hayter because he want to do a mgs movie one day and Hayter wouldn't bankable enough to have the main role! It's just the transition between the games and a "future" movie? And this why sutherland is there now? Because he could be snake in the mgs adaptation?!

:huh

ade6163e320b88ff7b952ef6a875cbfc_zps2e2e720a.jpg

I'd be Ok with Hugh Jackman, but Cillian? He looks like a psycho :lol Otacon is more generic looking.
Cilian looks more feminine than the average girl does. Otacon does not look remotely feminine. I could not get over that in Batman Begins, since Scarecrow is literally a total bum
Kiefer would make a weird Snake. No thanks. In the end, he'll just be Jack Bauer with an eye patch.
Yeah he would :exactly:

Also Neeson as Big Boss, yes! I support this notion.

Sorry if I missed this, but is there any specific reason why the msrp for ground zeroes is so low for ps4?? Lots of dlc? A more complete version coming down the road??

Sorry if I missed this, but is there any specific reason why the msrp for ground zeroes is so low for ps4?? Lots of dlc? A more complete version coming down the road??

It's Doesn't seem to be very long, it's more of an extended demo.

It's more of an introduction to MGSV the phantom pain the proper game coming out next year

Jackman would make a good PW aged Big Boss, too old looking for MGS3. He'd have to look like similar to the actor you'd cast for MGS1 Snake

Seens as though that's base character design

It's Doesn't seem to be very long, it's more of an extended demo.

It's more of an introduction to MGSV the phantom pain the proper game coming out next year

Pretty much an extended demo that we have to pay for :lol. You gotta love how Konami is milking this game. I wonder what's next...

His nose isn't right and he's too recognisable as other popular characters. Other than that he would be ok
Yeah, from the front maybe, but his profile is just perfect for BB.

Jackman would make a good PW aged Big Boss, too old looking for MGS3. He'd have to look like similar to the actor you'd cast for MGS1 Snake

Seens as though that's base character design

Indeed, but we need the blue eyez!

Back