Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guy Pearce sort of springs to mind for some odd reason :lol

I'd be fine with Kiefer playing Big Boss in a movie but like what people have said, it should be MGS1 that gets a film adaption.

Awesome actor would love for him to play snake.

Ben Mendelsohn as Ocelot would be perfect in my opinion.

Ben%2BMendelsohn%2BCinema%2BSociety%2BMen%2BHealth%2BDeLeon%2BuWKrroGIo3Jl.jpg

Not fond of him as an actor but I think Clooney can maybe pull of Solidus

o-GEORGE-CLOONEY-BALL-IRONING-facebook.jpg

Last edited:
Nope, Bradley Cooper would be an excellent Miller.

Bradley-Cooper-Casting_510x380.jpg

That being said, I'd shudder at the thought of a MGS movie being made.

If it is ever made, I hope Kojima has next to no control over it. In 1998 sure, I'd want him involved 100% but this guy now isn't the same.

If they really made it, i hope the story are not about snakes. About a whole new charaters or maybe about The Boss with The Cobra unit in WWII.

Lol if that happens everything you know and love about the game wont appear in the movie.

Well, arguably, Kojima has already crushed everything we knew and loved about the series since MGS 4 :rotfl. So, whatever happens in a movie is inconsequential.

Lol if that happens everything you know and love about the game wont appear in the movie.

even worst... the movie would have fanfic level writing

If they really made it, i hope the story are not about snakes. About a whole new charaters or maybe about The Boss with The Cobra unit in WWII.

I want a game about that!!!!!!!! :pray::pray::pray:

If handled correctly, I think a WWII film can be a great starting point for something new in the series. Just... don't have Kojima directing it.

Back