Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I want is a game about the Boss, I've been wanting that ever since MGS3 and the tapes in PW only increased my interest in her.

:exactly::goodpost: Same here

She is the best :drool

TheBoss2.jpg

I'm already more excited about that than MGSV :lol

They'll do four games with her and she'll be refereed to as the Joy right up until the game timeline reaches MGS3 :lecture
And they'll calling her the Boss anyway :lol

:exactly::goodpost: Same here
I'm already more excited about that than MGSV :lol
That'd be nice ol' fashion stealth, no gadgets no nothing, just skill, although knowing kojima he'll probably introduce holographic magazines to distract the guards or something :lol

That'd be nice ol' fashion stealth, no gadgets no nothing, just skill, although knowing kojima he'll probably introduce holographic magazines to distract the guards or something :lol

She could probably take a few sex robots to the battlefield to distract some nazi soldiers with them :lol

Seriously now, yeah, it would be real stealth, just a knife, a gun and binoculars. Almost like MGS3 without any weird items, it would be open world too. Damn... its been a while since I saw a good WWII game... the more I think about it the more I want it :drool

Seriously though, I'm way more excited about this season of 24 than MGS :lol. Season 8 ended in such a cliff-hanger - almost four years ago.

I have no problem with them releasing this little game before TPP, but the price is ridiculous for the amount of content we are getting. It’s a smart business move no doubt, but Konami didn’t even try and mask the fact they are raping everyone who purchases this.

Back