Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's weird that the small clique of us have made it known on here for YEARS at this point on our disgust of the direction of MGS and now the rest of the world is finally catching a whiff of the stink that Kojima has been cooking for years.

Of course, all of this will be forgotten by most if the game is even a little bit good anyway so it's almost pointless

And i don't mean anyone in here with that comment

It wouldn't surprise me if in future we see an animated series or movie that are basically just cutscenes

I said this way earlier in the thread but it wouldn't surprise me if this is the most talked about MGS game since MGS3, if not more so

I said this way earlier in the thread but it wouldn't surprise me if this is the most talked about MGS game since MGS3, if not more so

Looks that way, but now it's in a very negative way and rightfully so. We don't need a ****ing demo game of a game that's coming in 2 ****ing years. Just release it as one.

I really do hope we are all wrong and this is a truly amazing gam..............................................
.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Back