Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad that most of us in this thread are in the same page regarding this move. What worries me more now is that idk if Kojima or Konami are getting this feedback from us. They should know somehow :C

I'm glad that most of us in this thread are in the same page regarding this move. What worries me more now is that idk if Kojima or Konami are getting this feedback from us. They should know somehow :C

He knows, he had to do a little damage control because of it. Luckily for him, all these gaming journalists are saving him with their positive feedback of the game.

They asked him to sound deeper not like a Robot.

He looks awful now... how has he gotten like that? Everyone who says Kiefer is out of shape right now, he actually isn't, the pudgy photos are old and his body is actually looking better right now.

Hayter = Solid

He looks awful now... how has he gotten like that? Everyone who says Kiefer is out of shape right now, he actually isn't, the pudgy photos are old and his body is actually looking better right now.

Hayter = Solid

Could be depression :rotfl

It is pretty crazy how Kiefer looks like the healthy one now.

Hayter = Solid

Hayter has always been a little on the heavy side. He looks the same as he has always been.

Not looking to start anything, but I think you're much too young to be making calls on Kiefer and Hayter like that :lol.

Not really, Hayter looked great a few years back.

Much too young? How do you even know my age? :lol

And how does my age affect my judgement when I've played every MGS and watched every episode of 24? :dunno :rotfl

Hit the "about me" tab :lol

I agree though, I just searched for 2014 Kief's pics, and it looks like he doens't have a monkey on his back anymore, Hayter might be chubby now, but other than that he looks the same.

Not really, Hayter looked great a few years back.

Much too young? How do you even know my age? :lol

And how does my age affect my judgement when I've played every MGS and watched every episode of 24? :dunno :rotfl

If you say so. Personally, I tend not to take people seriously when they have a strong vested opinions on the future of MGS, and they're too young to remember the 90s and early 2000s - and let alone, grow up in the days when 24 was on syndicated television. I know I must sound like a major ********* azz for saying that. But, I've seen too many kids who got into the series from Peace Walker, and act like they have entitled opinions when they just got into it five-minutes ago.

Hit the "about me" tab :lol

I agree though, I just searched for 2014 Kief's pics, and it looks like he doens't have a monkey on his back anymore, Hayter might be chubby now, but other than that he looks the same.

Kiefer's pretty fit, but he lacks a decent muscular build in 24 :lol.

If you say so. Personally, I tend not to take people seriously when they have a strong vested opinions on the future of MGS, and they're too young to remember the 90s and early 2000s - and let alone, grow up in the days when 24 was on syndicated television. I know I must sound like a major ********* azz for saying that. But, I've seen too many kids who got into the series from Peace Walker, and act like they have entitled opinions when they just got into it five-minutes ago.

I didn't get into the series with Peace Walker thanks.

Yeah, you do sound like an 'azz' for casting me aside with douchebags all for my age :lol

I didn't realise Kiefer Sutherland's weight was a strong vested opinion.

Jesus christ.

But with that Kind of thinking then people are age can't have Star Wars discussions, most superhero discussions etc...

Batman and Superman have been around long before our parents probably, we can't be taken serious when talking about them?

I didn't get into the series with Peace Walker thanks.

Yeah, you do sound like an 'azz' for casting me aside with douchebags all for my age :lol

I didn't realise Kiefer Sutherland's weight was a strong vested opinion.

Jesus christ.

Like I said, I didn't want to start anything :lol. But, I found it quite alarming that you're making strong comparisons on Hayter and Sutherland, when you were too young to see the entirety of 24 on TV, and you were just a toddler when MGS 1 and 2 were released.

But, whatever. It's an open forum, and you're entitled to your opinions, regardless.

Back