Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We were talking about the game, but I don't think anyone wants to talk to you right now. Or, at least those who were posting earlier this morning. You can't just call out random members, insult them, and expect them to show you respect and carry on normally.

I suggest everyone chill out, and leave this thread for a while. Come back in here once your heads have cooled.

We were talking about the game, but I don't think anyone wants to talk to you right now. Or, at least those who were posting earlier this morning. You can't just call out random members, insult them, and expect them to show you respect and carry on normally.

I suggest everyone chill out, and leave this thread for a while. Come back in here once your heads have cooled.

If only thats what happened, did you miss the rant Jason wrote this morning after the arguments were done yesterday? The one head just had to get off his chest.

Of course though, I somehow started it.

BTW you love talking about Mandingo, I had to look him up to know wtf you're talking about because you referenced him twice. Wow dude I hope you don't store too many pics. You must have affection for him to talk so much about him.

BTW you love talking about Mandingo, I had to look him up to know wtf you're talking about because you referenced him twice. Wow dude I hope you don't store too many pics. You must have affection for him to talk so much about him.

Almost sent rep points your way, but you just couldn’t keep your promise :slap

If you want to continue arguing just pm me, otherwise lets talk MGSV.

@ snake eater - Dude, don't start it back up. It was done for an hour before you commented unnecessarily. Why the need to ask for something that already happened. Man, this thread.

@ snake eater - Dude, don't start it back up. It was done for an hour before you commented unnecessarily. Why the need to ask for something that already happened. Man, this thread.

Agreed it's was done over like always someone sticks there nose into things.

Is this thread is still around? :lol

Praise! Praise be to MGS GZ DLC!

tumblr_mdr1w9pcCz1qifa2a.gif

Back