Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im done, ive apologized and ive sent positive reputation. i figured its all set now. no need to report or get upset. its all over now. im not saying anything alse and i will try to stay away so long as i am not mentioned. we should be okay now.

im done, ive apologized and ive sent positive reputation. i figured its all set now. no need to report or get upset. its all over now. im not saying anything alse and i will try to stay away so long as i am not mentioned. we should be okay now.

Thanks, I appreciate the rep of peace. I apologize as well.

So, to get this flaming dung back on track...

"Of course there’s a pause button. I could even pause during my demonstrations. Players can go to the bathroom or take a break. However Snake in Ground Zeroes can’t take break, so you can’t play the game while paused.”
Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes will be out on March 18th for North America and March 20th for Europe on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3 and PS4."

I don't really know how I feel about there being no pauses. It sounds like a cardboard box would be useful in a situation like this.

So, to get this flaming dung back on track...

"Of course there’s a pause button. I could even pause during my demonstrations. Players can go to the bathroom or take a break. However Snake in Ground Zeroes can’t take break, so you can’t play the game while paused.”
Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes will be out on March 18th for North America and March 20th for Europe on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3 and PS4."

I don't really know how I feel about there being no pauses. It sounds like a cardboard box would be useful in a situation like this.

But hasn't it been already said, you can hold your piss for a couple moments and then the demo is finished? :lol

there might be safe areas where you dont have to worry about anyone. i know its not the same but when i play minecraft theres no pausiing, the xmb doesnt even pause the game. when i lock myself in my house or inside a wall i cant be touched by anything. maybe when you kill everyone around and youre in an area where there isnt an animal to kill you (if that can happen in the environment too) you dont have to worry about dying.

I dont really get the pausing thing. So you can press pause but it doesn't stop the game? Then why can you press pause? There really doesn't seem to be a point in it. And if there are safe areas or you are safe in the pause menu like you turn invisible or something than why not just have a pause screen?

Been awhile since I played one, but off hand I remember the Snake Eater demo having a pause feature since you needed to use the Survival Viewer.

Seems people have the game already, heres a live stream of someone playing, could be a lot of spoilers, I already seen some, and all I’m going to say is this game might be darker than I ever imagined.

https://www.twitch.tv/sx_sx_sx

Back