Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will say its nice seeing Big Boss use something Solid Snake used instead of changing Solid around to be more like BB. Case in point the Ruger MkII

OMG I can't.. I can't watch that live stream. Damn... I already clicked the link, I hope he doesn't spoil... :lol the guy is still streaming nice

large.gif

edit: Kaz doesn't shut up.. he provides a lot of info, it does't look like a bad alternative to the codec

Last edited:
OMG I can't.. I can't watch that live stream. Damn... I already clicked the link, I hope he doesn't spoil... :lol the guy is still streaming nice

Yea, the ending and the beginning are not allowed to be shown, Kojima isn’t allowing it. The game looks incredible, Kiefer sounds awesome!

I’m also surprised, Chico, and Paz’s voice acting is sounding pretty good as well. The game is a lot darker than I thought it would be.

Is there a game forum where you guys can go play and keep it off this site? Why does this game franchise cause such hate amongst it's fans? Because you are a fan if you're posting here. If you're NOT a fan - there's no reason for you to be in this thread.

Is there a game forum where you guys can go play and keep it off this site? Why does this game franchise cause such hate amongst it's fans? Because you are a fan if you're posting here. If you're NOT a fan - there's no reason for you to be in this thread.

It's a controversial game as of now, Dave The fanbase is split into two and strong opinions are heated and thrown at each other on an almost daily basis. I barely post here anymore. If there was a pro and anti MGSV thread then I guess that would keep things in order. :monkey3

I wish the mods could do a better job here controlling things, the hate for people who enjoy this is ridiculous.

It's a controversial game as of now, Dave The fanbase is split into two and strong opinions are heated and thrown at each other on an almost daily basis. I barely post here anymore. If there was a pro and anti MGSV thread then I guess that would keep things in order. :monkey3

That would be great.

That's not what Dave was talking about. There was a bunch of pointless personal attacks earlier today that had absolutely NOTHING to do with MGS. Whether you're a fan who has taken a more critical stance on the series or someone who likes to laud over the games, you have every reason to voice your opinions in this thread.

I think it is, this game shouldn’t make people as upset as it does, it certainly doesn’t make me upset. It makes me happy, I enjoy the series, its something I can play when I get out of work to relieve stress, not stress more about. I’ll have to kindly disagree with you about that statement from Dave.

I don't think it's left for interpretation, so let me put this way: I got tired of the bickering today and finally pulled the trigger and reported the nonsense posts between you and Jason (something that I said I would never do).

MGS wasn't being discussed, just two people attacking each other pointlessly - and that doesn't help to instill a good environment for discussion.

I did the same thing as well. I guess thats why we both think we are right in this situation :lol

Hopefully Dave doesn’t have to come back and we can all get along and actually talk about the game.

This thread is a garbage can. I dont know what it is about it that makes it so but it is none the less. Honestly Dave lock it. The MGS series discussion thread is practically argument free and so is the collectibles thread.

No reason to lock this thread, especially a week before the game comes out, lets just all try getting along and to talk about the game.

Yup, Kojima is in the game :rotfl

No reason to lock this thread, especially a week before the game comes out, lets just all try getting along and to talk about the game.

Yes please :peace

tumblr_me4us75wPT1r9ktnn.gif

Yea, I have known this for a while but didn’t want to spoil it for anyone :rotfl

Remember all those pics of Kojima in mocap?

Yeah forgot about that :slap :lol

I think it is, this game shouldn’t make people as upset as it does, it certainly doesn’t make me upset. It makes me happy, I enjoy the series, its something I can play when I get out of work to relieve stress, not stress more about. I’ll have to kindly disagree with you about that statement from Dave.

I've said it a few pages back, they're upset because they are passionate about the series and they don't want it to see it fail. Nothing is immune to criticism and the voices has to be heard by Kojima and Konami so that they won't repeat the mistakes they have made. The chances are slim though, as not even the voice of Snake himself could convince Konami let alone average joes like you and me who are merely herds of sheep.

I did the same thing as well. I guess thats why we both think we are right in this situation :lol

Hopefully Dave doesn’t have to come back and we can all get along and actually talk about the game.

No one's right in this situation. We're all here to discuss the series in our own ways and "getting along" doesn't mean having to agree with everything. I just hope that you understand that isn't meant to be a one-sided discussion forum.

But, everyone still has to respect each other. Personally, I don't want to see the nonsense between you and Jason (or anyone else for that matter) like I did today.

Back