Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I watched what I need to, this so far is shaping up to be my game of the year.

I could see if it was someone more substantial... but Big Boss's allies are pretty forgettable outside of Kaz. Shock factor gonna shock factor.

I could see if it was someone more substantial... but Big Boss's allies are pretty forgettable outside of Kaz. Shock factor gonna shock factor.

There's no one on MSF that's even memorable. You'd gather all of these soldiers from PW, only to have this disconnected, impersonal relationship with them. I really don't care if they die, to be honest.

The stream is perfect, Sony is allowing it but no cutscenes can be spoiled. The ending and even the intro were not shown. But some stuff in the middle such as one of the horrible tapes can be heard.

I’m actually watching the steam from my ps4. Its pretty cool.

Sure is the Matrix in there. So many slow mo shots.

Yea, thats what I noticed as well. Every second the game goes in slow motion. Thank god we can turn that off, or that would have possibly ruined this game.

Kaz has being calling him Boss, which is better than Snake I guess.

The music is incredible.

I think we all want to forget the singing robots. What purpose did they have?

Dylan if that happens I'll be done with the series.

The game looks almost impossible to play without the handicaps. This could be the hardest Metal Gear yet.

The voice acting is incredible, even Chico sounds good now.

Every enemy and character has a unique face model in the game :rock

Back