Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steven Seagul

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Don't start with that egotistical jerk. There's a reason why no one wanted him in an Expendables movie. :lol

Plus, he still owes Van Damme a fight :lol. The coward ran away even when Van Damme was trying to track him down.

Plus, he still owes Van Damme a fight :lol. The coward ran away even when Van Damme was trying to track him down.

Wow, really? Gotta read up on that. I do know that he tends to assault people for no reason and gets away with it because he's the great Steven Segal. He also pissed his pants once when someone better than him put him in a hold.

I know plenty of true, deadly tough guys that could kill you with a move in a split second, but they don't go around bullying people or trying to show the world how much of a badass they are. What a jerk.

Wow, really? Gotta read up on that. I do know that he tends to assault people for no reason and gets away with it because he's the great Steven Segal. He also pissed his pants once when someone better than him put him in a hold.

I know plenty of true, deadly tough guys that could kill you with a move in a split second, but they don't go around bullying people or trying to show the world how much of a badass they are. What a jerk.

He pissed his pants? :lol

Seagal really brings nothing to the table aside from an awful attitude.

Those are some cheep shots.

I've heard no fowl things from him.

Sorry, I didn't meant to sound disparaging towards him, just quoting confirmed stories about the guy. I don't have any beef towards someone I don't know personally and even if I did, he'd probably break my arm and post it on instagram.

He pissed his pants? :lol

Seagal really brings nothing to the table aside from an awful attitude.

https://www.bobsblitz.com/2012/03/steven-segal-very-well-may-have-pooped.html

Last edited:
I love Steven Seagal, I don’t know much about his personal life but he’s made some of my favorite action films from the late 80s early 90s.

I can imagine how he must have looked while running away from Van Damme...

Back