Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9UWJWFL.jpg

A small Metal Gear

4ucbM5M.jpg

hooNyPg.jpg

Selfie with Ocelot!

BkNCI0X.jpg

Looks like fun, but too chaotic. Nothing beats MGS3 Online. And again, too much tech for the 80s.

Just seems like something you could do with A LOT of practice/trial and error if you've got enough spare time on your hands :lol.

Plus, I'd hate to face off against those kind of guys in a MGO match. Fawk... I ain't that hardcore.

Well, probably, but remember those 2 guys move around unpredictably a lot, but if there's people who spent days driving in 2 wheels I guess they can do that too :lol

Good point, I should be practicing... :lol

Well, probably, but remember those 2 guys move around unpredictably a lot, but if there's people who spent days driving in 2 wheels I guess they can do that too :lol

Good point, I should be practicing... :lol

28465-Jerry-Seinfeld-leaves-gif-yxqm.gif

The Soviet invasion of Afghanistan has brought a new edge to the Cold War, and in 1984, a one-eyed man with a prosthetic arm appears in the country. Those who know him call him Snake; the legendary mercenary who was once swept from the stage of history and left in a coma by American private intelligence network Cipher. Snake is accompanied by Ocelot, an old friend who saved him from attack when he finally awoke."

"Now, Snake’s former partner Kazuhira Miller is being held by the Soviet forces in Afghanistan. Snake must undertake a solo mission to rescue Miller and prove to the world that the legendary mercenary is not dead and gone.

That first step will lead to a path of vengeance against the very Cipher that slaughtered so many of Snake’s men, and to a battle that will embroil the whole world... What started in Ground Zeroes… must finish with 'V'"

OMG epic plot twist! Snake is seeing someone else! Definitely Raikov!

I was thinking about something similar when I read Snake's "former partner" :rotfl.

I see that Steam has it on an introductory sale for $13.99. But, I'm not buying GZ again until it reaches at least $5 or becomes a free voucher with TPP :lol.

Back