Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They probably could have finished that deleted ending with all the time they spent animating **** in this game.

They could have finished alot of things.After i watched Episode 51,my guess for Kojima's departure was that Konami wanted to get this game out allready while Kojima wanted to fine-tune it before release.This game did feel incomplete after all,so i have no reason to believe otherwise.

As much as it seems Konami are dicks. I find its pretty telling that in the game we got that was " ready for shipment " we have a mission devoted to Quiet in her prison cell with her bra unstrapped. Quiet half naked playing in the rain. Quiet in the shower. Quiet fighting with the crew, Quiet rescuing the cracker animal from the chlorine room, quiet getting molested by guards but yet we get no Skull face battle, Sahelanthropus and Eli have vanished never to be seen again.

I was watching Stefani Joosten playing the game earlier where she was visually kinda creeped out about what her character was doing and told about the time she was told she needed to have her feet scanned and was like " ... ok ! ".

The real Phantom Pain in this game was anything not related to Quiet. Aka the story, and any character development for anybody but her. The entire game feels like it was an excuse by Kojima to hang around Stefani Joosten.

I still say, Kojima was totally being the stereotypical Japanese dirty old man with Ms. Joosten. I would love to see what she may think about the game overall though, especially of Quiet herself.

She likes the game, she even did some gameplay streams.

Don't know if she completed it though.

But it was cute to see her play
Spoiler Spoiler:
I know she did streams, wasn't sure if she liked it

Spoiler Spoiler:

As much as it seems Konami are dicks. I find its pretty telling that in the game we got that was " ready for shipment " we have a mission devoted to Quiet in her prison cell with her bra unstrapped. Quiet half naked playing in the rain. Quiet in the shower. Quiet fighting with the crew, Quiet rescuing the cracker animal from the chlorine room, quiet getting molested by guards but yet we get no Skull face battle, Sahelanthropus and Eli have vanished never to be seen again.

I was watching Stefani Joosten playing the game earlier where she was visually kinda creeped out about what her character was doing and told about the time she was told she needed to have her feet scanned and was like " ... ok ! ".

The real Phantom Pain in this game was anything not related to Quiet. Aka the story, and any character development for anybody but her. The entire game feels like it was an excuse by Kojima to hang around Stefani Joosten.

Exactly this. We could have had more interesting stuff happen in the game. Eli could have gotten the ending he needed. Hell if Kojima didn't want a Skull Face boss, he could have chopped up his entire speech and spread it across different cutscenes so they have time to sink in. Instead, it's just one huge info-dump and then he's gone for good in the next 10 minutes. We could have easily had a Man on Fire rematch on the Sahelanthropus hangar bay; where instead of knocking him out, you have to outlast him for a certain amount of time similar to Fortune.

Instead, we got all this creepy stuff surrounding Quiet, Kojima needlessly obsessing over Code Talker's mug, D-Dog unnecessarily changed to a wolf, oh and of course, D-Horse taking a sh**.

12068767_10153723333910802_4980775694298144586_o.jpg

So this happened :lol

This may have been askes, but does it trigger any new missions, if you expand your base to the max. Meaning that all those platforms are 4/4.

I must say that the Chapter 2 has been rather uneven. A bit disappointing.

Spoiler Spoiler:

This may have been askes, but does it trigger any new missions, if you expand your base to the max. Meaning that all those platforms are 4/4.

I must say that the Chapter 2 has been rather uneven. A bit disappointing.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mission 46 is the last one.Then you trigger another final cutscene if you complete all side missions,and visit a certain character at the Medical Plattform(not Quiet).
About mother Base:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just make sure you listen to all your tapes.

I was missing a few side ops and 1 mission, but had like 75 tapes to listen to.
Just spam play through them, then a repeat of the hospital opening and after doing that, the rest of my side ops appeared.

I dont know if it was Motherbase related or if they just changed something.
But I used to get 30-40 coins as a daily reward, up to almost 700.
Thought I could keep going for a "free" FOB, but now...as of about a week ago, I only get plants and ****...no more coins. :(

Anyone else notice this? Or why it changed, etc?

In case you did not know, try playing the game on the day you inputted when you first made your character (your birthday).

Unfortunately for me Quiet is already gone, so I won't get the full badass b-day scene.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back