MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to solve the height issue by removing a shelf... I am more concerned about the width.

Sallah

Being all my Im are on the top. I will put it up high only make it so it will stay positive. I don't have the glass cases like other's do. My are wood.

230741piyakfrn6tr1tsrf.jpg

230746n7fva1ve6mdmzlx6.jpg

230803trdiddl6vlltv63f.jpg

230809b4bppntvsbqg22tn.jpg

2308142hwb1o1kirfwbhgv.jpg

230819bmlbg7tbnbc73yy2.jpg

230902xzdjjvcv0fhdbhvv.jpg

230856dg8ggbgj60c0v66g.jpg

2309072ccqimrzgxavmhgq.jpg

https://onesixthrepublic.blogspot.com/2012/11/monger-vs-ambush-photo-by-luka.html

Well when you take into account all the weapons Monger has plus flight ability

.....plus the fact that Ambush got taken out by a bull :monkey3

Ambush is still a work of art. And huge. And Monger is bigger :horror

I am going to solve the height issue by removing a shelf... I am more concerned about the width.

Sallah

It can't be that wide, The detolf shelves are pretty wide, at a guess I'd say at least 10-12 inches - that would fit him even with his arms out a bit.

I think I'll just move each self down 1.5 - 2 inches to accommodate him. I only keep one figure per shelf anyway so it's not like they are crammed in.

I really can't wait for this. So glad I took the plunge. Just one more flexpay payment...

All theses pics really make me wish there could have been an Iron Monger-mark 2, you know if this suit had gotten the chance to evolve.

It can't be that wide, The detolf shelves are pretty wide, at a guess I'd say at least 10-12 inches - that would fit him even with his arms out a bit.

I think I'll just move each self down 1.5 - 2 inches to accommodate him. I only keep one figure per shelf anyway so it's not like they are crammed in.

IronMongerHD137_zps889d1adc.jpg

I would not underestimate the width. OMG already mentioned that won't fit the detolf :p

IronMongerHD137_zps889d1adc.jpg

I would not underestimate the width. OMG already mentioned that won't fit the detolf :p

I think has to be talking about the height only. A figure 16 inches wide would make him bigger than Fat b*#tard from Austin Powers and also about as wide as he is tall.

If not I can put him on top.

I knew it wouldn't be able to standing up straight. I'm def not willing to
Remove a shelf bc it puts to much of a gap between the shelves. This thing is just to awesome to pass up, I'll figure something out.

If you replace the top glass shelf with thick plexi, but cut a gap out for Iron Monger's head and shoulders, he could stand on the shelf below but protrude above if you get my meaning.
Thank way you can still use the shelf above for a few figures, leaving room for you to see the Iron Monger top part.
Just an idea.

That shot of him standing with Iron Man is amazing. I want this figure so badly. I even went as far to ask for it from that Christmas list thing Sideshow is doing lol.

Back