MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just love shots like this

59391_438905276171468_75134420_n.jpg

What a beaut!

This. is. AMAZING! I'm really glad I pre-ordered and prepaid for this guy forever ago through TA. It is easily poised to replace the Mark I as my favorite figure from the IM line and will be a grail in my collection!

The video was little nerve-wracking with the chest opening, but very helpful to gain insight into what we'll be getting. I don't intend to display it open, so Obidiah's noggin will be plopped on another body to create a separate figure. I may open it up just out of curiosity, but I'll be going waaay more slowly and carefully than the guy in that vid!

Think I'll be putting it on display with all the bells and whistles on board - the leg rockets, the shoulder missle...this thing is SO badass!

you guys think their is any possibility this thing will fit inside of an average glass detolf with out having to remove shelves.

you guys think their is any possibility this thing will fit inside of an average glass detolf with out having to remove shelves.

No chance, My Detolf shelf is 15 and a half inches tall. As is everyones. Iron Monger is 17/ inches tall. Maybe you can pose him so he is not so tall, like a semi crouch ? but standing straight up, no impossible

No chance, My Detolf shelf is 15 and a half inches tall. As is everyones. Iron Monger is 17/ inches tall. Maybe you can pose him so he is not so tall, like a semi crouch ? but standing straight up, no impossible

I am going to solve the height issue by removing a shelf... I am more concerned about the width.

Sallah

I knew it wouldn't be able to standing up straight. I'm def not willing to
Remove a shelf bc it puts to much of a gap between the shelves. This thing is just to awesome to pass up, I'll figure something out.

Back