MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, he looks awesome. Congrats to everyone picking him up, hope theres some scraps at dealers to pick up after Christmas. :monkey2

He is amazing.

The finish is killer. He isn't as fragile as most other HT also, not that I plan on using him as a baseball bat.

And the size of it alone is jaw dropping. And I really think the scale is great compared to IM figures.

Waitlist is different than sold out.

Depends if there is a payment plan or not. Most of the time there is not a payment plan on the waitlist (most). I have a feeling SSC ship out all of their orders 1st and then ship to the retailers the rest. If BBTS is really getting 129, not counting what they sold.

I cannot see more then 1,000 of these coming to the US right now.

Has HT announced the total number produced?
I'd like to know if I have one in 5000, or 10,000 or whatever it may be. Something tells me THIS IS IT; I can't imagine HT ever doing a 2.0 or BD version of this. They just have too many other things coming, and with the Marvel films expanding... They'll be busy.

I've been examining the piece closely, and it strikes me how much hand-work must be involved in assembling just one Monger. I'm sure it's done partly by machine, but a lot of man-hours too.

Looking awesome! This figure is just crazy good...

20121129_212750_HDR.jpg

20121130_001852_HDR.jpg

20121130_002349_HDR.jpg

20121130_015350_HDR.jpg

20121130_020446_HDR.jpg

Indeed it is! :horror

The BEAST has arrived!!!

2012-11-29_18-31-43_21.jpg

My Hall of Armor

2012-11-29_18-29-38_811.jpg

Sweet collection! :clap

Looks like Corner Store Comics still has about 13 in stock. Can't believe sideshow is already sold out of this. I probably wouldn't wait on jumping on it while you can still get it near retail. I think the in-hand pics made many people jump on this one and it seems to be going fast now.

don't worry, bigbadtoystore has about 129 in stock

I hope he doesn't sell out too fast. I really want one after seeing all of these fantastic pics. However, I have too many Avengers on pre-order which take priority! :gah:

My Iron Monger should ship from CSC either today or Monday according to them. Cannot wait.

Mine is on the way from CSC. Sadly it got pushed back a day and I will not be able to take the day off in order to make sure I get it. I am going to be leaving early from work though...hopefully, the ups man does not come from 12-1pm :( Usually he is either there before 11am or after 5pm. Hoping its one of them too and does not make a surprise visit in the hour no one is home. BAH

Looking awesome! This figure is just crazy good...

20121130_020446_HDR.jpg

Man, I can't get over the sheer size of Monger over the Bat-Pod in that pic! The scale of this figure is off the charts and how good it looks is an engineering marvel. Having received my Bat-Pod this week from AE and now with Monger being delivered this coming Tuesday from AE also, it's going to be nice to see the scale comparison in person.

I'm already trying to figure out where I'm going to display my Bat-Pod. Monger just adds to the display issue. :panic:

The body is an old BBI body that I padded up a bit to make him look a little heavier set, the neck and hands are HT AdvTT, the suit is from Playhouse, the shoes are Triad toys.

Back