MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I recognized that pose:

welch-one-million-years.jpg

Very nice pics, bro, and I love what you did with OS figure. :rock

Wowsers! :naughty

I play with my toys lol, thanks

pizzaim5.jpg

pizzaim8.jpg

Poor Mr. Stark! I love how this thing dwarfs him!

We may be talking about two different things; I was referring to that concept art that shows the knees at the same level as the suit's hips. Knees are a hing joint, hips are a ball joint - when the suit took a large step to the side (or when the hips abduct forward, for that matter), I'm imagining it doing terrible things to the operator's knees! :horror
OH i see. I thought you were talking about my photoshop illustration with the stylish boxer shorts.

OH i see. I thought you were talking about my photoshop illustration with the stylish boxer shorts.

Nope, your illustration looks pretty plausible (if somewhat uncomfortable/impractical - I hope Stane is spry and can do some splits; his legs are spread apart even in the suit's neutral stance). I like how you showed that he could squeeze in there, even though I have no plans to ever display my Monger open and will be bashing a separate Obidiah figure.

Oh! And those shorts really are stylin', may have to hunt down a pair in 1:1 for myself! :lol

did the flap fix. luckily i was able to just pop off the entire thing. here is the after with fix and the odd missing flap piece. ssc sent it out fast and free :D

Photo0960.jpg

Yeah. I left all that junk on the table when taking those photos to try to give points of reference for size. I want to get a photo of the Monger standing next to one of my mom's yorkies, but they are all spooked by it!

I was pretty much going to skip out on this offering:slap Ended up picking mine up at CSC.

Just a few pics of my Marvel Setup:panic:

Marvel_Setup3.JPG
Marvel_Setup2.JPG
Marvel_Setup1.JPG

You were also correct about the image being disturbing, so I gave Obi some Happy Bunny™ boxer shorts.
More good news: With Stane at a larger correct scale, his knee joints line up much better with the Monger knees. He CAN fit inside!
staneinmonger.jpg

Thank you... for ruining my sleep tonight! :panic:

Yeah man! Having never read any of the Iron Man comics, I wonder what it would be like to have a suit purpose-built for someone with Bruce Lee's abilities? It would have to be super light but still offer some kind of protection and....enhancements of some kind. I guess the Mark V is fairly close to what I'm thinking of. But it sure didn't last long....

With Bruce piloting the Iron Monger, he would have the thing doing Jeet Kune Do... lights out Iron Man!

Thanks for the comparison pics.

HT have released 2 Versions of the Mark III. Regular and battle damaged. I think the original Mark III was the first Iron Man figure from HT. :dunno

Yup it was the first ironman hot toys made. I would not recommend getting the original one though. The rubber parts on mine is beginning to change color and becoming soft. But it was an amazing figure at the time.

Back