MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found him to be quite light, my gf actually wanted to pick it up off my shelf, I told it was super heavy and all metal, she proceeded to bend he knees and lift from the thighs, she then shot up in the most ridiculously looking way, wish I set up a camera lol

I found him to be quite light, my gf actually wanted to pick it up off my shelf, I told it was super heavy and all metal, she proceeded to bend he knees and lift from the thighs, she then shot up in the most ridiculously looking way, wish I set up a camera lol

:rotfl Wish I could have seen that.

I constantly tell my boss (girl) that it is my job to aggravate and test her patience... and I push that boundary every chance I get.

Hmm This has been wrap now 6 times since I got it. I even took it out from under the tree. It was put back a hour ago. I am telling you I think someone from China put something green it it. My cat keeps going after the same box.

They used catnip in those "gel" packets inside to keep it moisture free:rotfl

I think I might have made a deal for this figure... so I'll be posting photos of Iron Monger versus TFA Cap. Maybe. If you're all very fortunate and Santa doesn't leave you a lump of coal.

Just had to cancel my PO with ABC due to financial issues, I had it all paid off and everything.

Worst day.

Probably wont end up ever getting one now :/

Grab IM now while you can..in a few months it'll be pushing $800 or so if not more! Tempted to get a second one now for trade bait/sell value later on...

Yeah dude. Money issues are always a bummer. I've had to prioritize a lot of things and I'm just hoping I'll be able to afford them in a few months, and that prices won't go through the friggin' roof. I had to pass on the Batpod and Samurai Predator since I was already paying for the Iron Monger....
good luck dude! Feel free to vent your frustrations. I know I have!

Back