MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry but the price is HIGH. And yes we all know that the price of these type of releases are going to be high. DX Luke is also going to be HIGH! And then I'll have to be high In order to pre order. Either way trolling or not these prices are really getting out of hand. Sorry if I'm upsetting a few here... And I get it. Buy it if you want it, don't buy it if you don't want it BUT stop b1t(hing about it right? Go read the dx jones thread... People have been b1t(hing since day 1. It's the nature of these posts. This price is crazy!!

sdcc2011_sideshow_hottoys_13.jpg

but if you can't see where this could be misleading then :slap:slap:slap

It's been discussed ad nauseum in the original Monger thread that there is no way a bottom torso figure could fit inside the Monger that HT revealed, so for someone to take what is pictured (top torso+sculpt) and written and make a claim about a 'full' figure at this point is beyond me.

:dunno

Just Can't Get Over That Head Sculpt, It's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

Have to agree I like the way Obi came out. There were some comments about his beard but I could care less, I'm digging his expression...not that I'll ever display him tbh :lol

sdcc2011_sideshow_hottoys_13.jpg

but if you can't see where this could be misleading then :slap:slap:slap

Thx, buddy.
Was searching for a while now.

It's been discussed ad nauseum in the original Monger thread that there is no way a bottom torso figure could fit inside the Monger that HT revealed, so for someone to take what is pictured (top torso+sculpt) and written and make a claim about a 'full' figure at this point is beyond me.

:dunno

It´s not that that the figure supposed to fit completely in the suit, but that a buisness-suited Stane figure should go with it and the head could pop off and get in the Monger.
So, where is that figure supposed to be?!?!?

havent really been following this just saw it on the sideshow website while checking on skaar.

Does anyone know if this is made from metal/polystone or the same plastic used to make their regular ironman?

If it's metal/polystone type material then it's worth a buy for me otherwise i will pass due to the price.

thanks

can someone please answer about the material used for this, thanks

It´s not that that the figure supposed to fit completely in the suit, but that a buisness-suited Stane figure should go with it and the head could pop off and get in the Monger.
So, where is that figure supposed to be?!?!?

And where did HT ever state that a buisness-suited Stane figure will go with it and the head could pop off and get in the Monger? :lol

I understand that this is your pipe dream, but imo I wouldn't display a boring guy in a suit next to this monstah, and it would drive the price up even further. To each their own I guess.

Probably have to wait 6-7 years or so from the Iron Man 2 release date, right around after Iron Man 3 comes out on DVD. :gah:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

Oh well they can build a 1/6 hulk to keep me entertained until then :D

Never thought once seeing the card in person there would be a stane figure with this. Honestly, didn't give a darn if they did or didn't because the armor itself is a must.

I did want a separate Obadiah. But, I also understand that this is similar to all of the Marks. Some of them come with a Tony head, not the whole body too!

I'm glad I own the Solider Story Man in Suit. I will be displaying the Monger and Him together!

Like this, but with the Monger instead of the Mark I!

Hot+Toys+Obadiah+Stane+045.JPG

What a badass looking figure... not a giant fan of Iron Monger, but the wow factor is drawing me in :lol

This thing is just awesome. And I think it's worth the price. Even more insane than the price is the fact that HT is even making it!

One thing that does strike me is just how much of a steal Mark 1 was. In some ways that is just as complicated with probably more parts and it only cost $160-$175 a couple of years ago.

This thing is just awesome. And I think it's worth the price. Even more insane than the price is the fact that HT is even making it!

One thing that does strike me is just how much of a steal Mark 1 was. In some ways that is just as complicated with probably more parts and it only cost $160-$175 a couple of years ago.

Mark 1 has 60 points of articulation? And more parts? Interesting.

Back