MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey I have pre ordered this and Bein the enterbay t2 arnold is $400 and this can be had for $431 with much more engineering involved than the t2, that is making this purchase a bit easier to take.. However I believe that hot toys has peaked as far as what they can charge for a 1/6 collectible that is not a vehicle type collectible.

The highly regarded hot toys mark i collectible sold for $160, less than 3 years ago, so if hot toys tried to in less than 3 years from now, tried to sell a similar collectible to the iron monger for $779 than i would have too say that is BSSSSSSSSSSS, however for now i will pay the $431 plus shipping for this and will be enjoying my collectible

Masterpiece! At $430 from AE it actually seems reasonable- sheer SIZE and details make it worth it(to me).
This is gonna be so HUGE compared to the 1/6 figures you are used to..

The IM Gantry is now a PASS for me- that thing is overpriced and compared to IM, well, kinda lame (IMO)

A few guys are wondering about no stand, or background.
does no one wonder what happened to the mentioned full Obediah Stane Figure that was supposed to come with this?!

does no one wonder what happened to the mentioned full Obediah Stane Figure that was supposed to come with this?!

I think they count the head/torso Obidiah as the figure?
Well my guess is with the full figure HT figures the price would be $100 more and way too much?

OR

Look for a seperate 1/6 full Obidiah figure later on in another outfit!
:wave

I believe it said Stane would be included, which technically he is. They could have given us a separate body to put the head on, but that is so minor and doesn't take away from the sheer awesomeness of this figure.

Ordered from Alterego so I didn't have to pay a deposit. Can't friggin wait for this to come out!

Next up...Where's my 1/6 Whiplash suit :D

I believe it said Stane would be included, which technically he is. They could have given us a separate body to put the head on, but that is so minor and doesn't take away from the sheer awesomeness of this figure.

yeah...for $480 you'd think they could throw in a free $40 TT

Yeah, gotta have a MKIII to go with it. Shame HT didn't take any pics with a power suit next to it for scale. It is just a spectacular piece though!

Where did HT ever mention FULL figure?

sdcc2011_sideshow_hottoys_13.jpg

but if you can't see where this could be misleading then :slap:slap:slap

Back