MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, you're coming into a thread talking crap about 1:6th figures and it comes across like you're just trolling. At least from the post I've seen from you so far in this thread. Well, then if you know that then it makes your other posts look even worse.

Hey I'm only really referring to the price but it's all good Josh.:dance

Stop it Hot Toys, just stop it, it is cruel and inhumane to keep pushing new kinds of drugs to an addict.:mad::thud:

I flexpayed mine. I'm so ashamed, I think I'll go cry in the shower now.:crying

havent really been following this just saw it on the sideshow website while checking on skaar.

Does anyone know if this is made from metal/polystone or the same plastic used to make their regular ironman?

If it's metal/polystone type material then it's worth a buy for me otherwise i will pass due to the price.

thanks

I agree with Gipetto. Great piece...way out of my price range. Congrats to whoever is getting this!

Hot toys is smoking crack with these prices that figure cost more than my limited edition xbox 360

I'm 80% sure I'll buy this. The only problem I have right now is if I buy this, I'm pretty sure that this is going to rule out me getting the HT Batmobile. If this is close to 500 Bucks, I can't see the Batmobile being 500 like some where guessing, so it's one or the other. Decisions, Desisions

is Alter Ego a good place to order from? Never heard or order from them B4.

yes...i normally order from them but needed the flex pay option for this one

they are usually one of the last to get their items but sometimes SS drop ships for them and you get it when everyone else does

I think it would had been cool if the guy inside the Monger suit actually came out of it, that would had been cool. It would almost be like getting 2 figures for the price of 1.

Back