MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this and DX12 for Christmas!

I have the original Mark III BD with crushed helmet!

Will post pics for comparison when I can.

Yay Christmas!

WOW,thats what I call a haul!!:clapMind you I did alright with an Ipad.

Happy Christmas to everybody.

Yeah! Go Christmas!! :yess:

Ya, I just don't know where to start. I have not open anything since 1 Nov 2012.

My GF is saying open up the Obi Lamp and trash the old one. On the other hand this one has not only been calling me. If you seen some of the pictures of what my Cat has done. It's been calling her by her name. She is rubbing on the box right now.

I do have 5 SSC 2013 The Art of Sideshow Collectibles.

Sorry to hear that Dollmanron. I do really hope PayPal will sort this out for you. I do have a couple of friends working for PayPal and if you have any further questions, I may be able to reach out and ask.

The guy literally sent me a pink rag (not good enough to use to wash my car with) in a small grey plastic bag. The tracking number on it matches the tracking number the seller sent me for the Iron Monger figure. I only went EBay because Sideshow had only the wait list and I was trying to stay away from BBTS at the time. Three auctions were ending all about the same time and after losing the first two I went for broke on the third and won it. I didn't notice the guy’s feedback until later and that’s when I started to have doubts about him. I filed my claim against him the day before his decoy arrived and even the Post Master can vouch for me that what was scanned was nothing but a tiny bag, not an almost two foot tall figure that should have been in a box. I even called Pay-pal and told them I had pictures, but they didn’t seem to want them. Then the guy tries his partial refund joke of $20 out of $465 and I denied that. I called Pay-pal again and explained to them the guy is just trying to stall the system and that only a fool would have accepted that, all that I talked to agreed. To beat it all EBay sends me two emails warning me “After” I win the auction that the previous two I bid on where pulled from their site for fraudulent listing practices, so I’m pretty sure EBay and Pay-pal know what this guy is trying to pull on me.

Since getting to the point that I’m only waiting for Pay-pal to make their decision, I’ve already ordered Iron Monger from BBTS, and only paid $1 more (with shipping) then I paid that piece of **** crook in China.

I’d like to take that rag he sent me and wrap it around his neck.

Last edited:
The guy literally sent me a pink rag (not good enough to use to wash my car with) in a small grey plastic bag. The tracking number on it matches the tracking number the seller sent me for the Iron Monger figure. I only went EBay because Sideshow had only the wait list and I was trying to stay away from BBTS at the time. Three auctions were ending all about the same time and after losing the first two I went for broke on the third and won it. I didn't notice the guy’s feedback until later and that’s when I started to have doubts about him. I filed my claim against him the day before his decoy arrived and even the Post Master can vouch for me that what was scanned was nothing but a tiny bag, not an almost two foot tall figure that should have been in a box. I even called Pay-pal and told them I had pictures, but they didn’t seem to want them. Then the guy tries his partial refund joke of $20 out of $465 and I denied that. I called Pay-pal again and explained to them the guy is just trying to stall the system and that only a fool would have accepted that, all that I talked to agreed. To beat it all EBay sends me two emails warning me “After” I win the auction that the previous two I bid on where pulled from their site for fraudulent listing practices, so I’m pretty sure EBay and Pay-pal know what this guy is trying to pull on me.

Since getting to the point that I’m only waiting for Pay-pal to make their decision, I’ve already ordered Iron Monger from BBTS, and only paid $1 more (without shipping) then I paid that piece of **** crook in China.

Wow... that's infuriating! Sorry to hear it.

Well, I've got PF's on my shelves too. :wave

Ah-Ha!

Hi Hot Toys lovers,

Sharing some pictures of my newly acquired 1/6 scale Hot Toys Iron Monger.

Enjoy and you can find more at my blog, please support!

DSC02532.JPG

DSC02539.JPG

DSC02595.JPG

DSC02597.JPG

DSC02607.JPG

DSC02610.JPG

DSC02617.JPG

Hope you have enjoyed the pictures and you can find more at my blog , please support!

Cool Blog!!! :clap

178173_10151164784539226_1928704956_o.jpg

16 pages and here is what I found.

Love the pics of this thing!

Since getting to the point that I’m only waiting for Pay-pal to make their decision, I’ve already ordered Iron Monger from BBTS, and only paid $1 more (with shipping) then I paid that piece of **** crook in China.

That really stinks! Just keep in mind, while PP takes their time making a decision, the seller could remove the funds from his account so you won't be reimbursed for a refund. Then you will be really screwed because PP won't will just say, yep, you won. I hope you have eBay insurance or something.

My girlfriend got me the Iron Monger for Xmad and I am flippen delighted.

However, I cannot get his chest light to work. His eyes and hands are fine but no joy on his chest.
Does anybody else hav this issue? Any suggestions?

Batteries. When I opened mine it had the plastic tab inserted but the light still worked. So I am guessing the tab was not installed correctly to isolate the voltage to the circuit.

Batteries. When I opened mine it had the plastic tab inserted but the light still worked. So I am guessing the tab was not installed correctly to isolate the voltage to the circuit.

I took out the tab and and took out all the batteries and put them back in. Only the eyes come on. :(

..I only went EBay because Sideshow had only the wait list and I was trying to stay away from BBTS at the time...
Hey Dollmanron, may I ask why you were avoiding BBTS? I've dealt with them for the last two years and haven't had any issues. Not to pry but just curious as I'm guessing you must've had a pretty bad experience to choose having the Monger shipped from China rather than domestically.

Sorry to hear about what happened, though, and hope you get your money back from this crook.

The Iron Monger: What can I say? This is right up there with the masterpiece Prime as far as toys go. Top shelf. Just awesome.
Here are some shots of mine out in the snow with Iron Man...

monger122612003.jpg

monger122612002.jpg

monger122612004.jpg

monger122612001.jpg

monger122612014.jpg

monger122612011.jpg

monger122612009.jpg

monger122612008.jpg

Pay-pal found in my favor and returned my money, “You Chinese Rip off Bastard, can Kiss My Ass”! You didn’t get away with trying to steal my money. I hope EBay investigates you and decides to ban you indefinably.

Not all Chinese sellers are bad, but jerks like you give the rest of your people a bad name, if any of them run across you (smail-shopping) I hope one of them kicks you in the nuts for me.

Back